The colorful dress you need in your wardrobe


    Happy day Lovely People,
  How was your week?! I started my week with two free days due to the International Workers’ Day so I just worked three days but there were so busy as always. In my free days I spent some time with good friends that came to my hometown for holidays. We took a lot of coffee, went to dinner, took some beers and we saw the last Avengers movie, Infinity War.
   I received some orders I shared on my Instagram Stories and one of them is this BEAUTIFULAWESOMEILOVEYOU Embroidered Dress from Shein. Yes, you probably are thinking how can I live with so many dresses in my wardrobe and I am sure that one day I am going to sleep in my patio because my room in going to be full of dresses but when I saw it… as always happens to me… I fell in love.
   I have some special events in the following months and I think this dress is perfect for a special day. In this season, I am sure you have some extraordinary events to wear it. It is time for weddings, baptisms, communions and, of course, proms and graduation parties. It is also time to be the best guest! It has a black background but it makes all these vibrant colors look more powerful. I also like the combo of pink and red tones with a touch of turquoise. Maybe, if you think on this color combination in your mind it doesn’t work but in this dress it makes it different, unique and original. The fabric has different layers and it mixes transparencies with opacities what makes a very elegant back. It’s just 18,16€ and with a pair of red heels you have a look to be the best dresses of the event. I bought a L size, as I use to do with Asian brands to be sure that the dress is well fitted at the bosom (their sizes aren’t ready for my Spanish curves hehe
   What are your plans for the weekend? I have a very excited plan (ironic ON)… I am going to study German day and night for my exam. So I am sure your plans are going to be more exciting so let me know it in a comment (and show me all your love about dresses).
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


     Feliz día Lovely People,
   ¿Qué tal la semana? He comenzado la semana con el puente por el Día del Trabajador así que en verdad solo he trabajado tres días pero con tanto trabajo como siempre jeje En mis días libres he pasado tiempo con amigos míos que han venido de vacaciones. Hemos tomado nuestros cafelitos, cenado fuera, tomado cervecitas y hemos visto la última película de los Vengadores: Infinity War.
   Esta semana he recibido algunos paquetitos que tenía pendientes y que he compartido en mis Stories en Instagram y uno de ellos es este BONITOINCREIBLEMEENCANTALOAMO Vestido Bardado de Shein. Sí, seguro que estás pensando ´como puedo convivir con taaaantos vestidos en mi ropero, y eso que estoy segura que algún día tendré que irme a dormir al patio porque no cabré en mi habitación con tantos vestidos, pero… cuando lo vi… me pasó como siempre, ¡me enamoré!
   Tengo algunos eventos especiales en los próximos meses y creo que este vestido es perfecto para un día especial. En esta temporada, seguro tendrás alguna boda, bautizo, comunión o graduación. ¡Así que también es el momento de ser la invitada perfecta! Tiene el fondo negro lo que hace que todos esos colores vibrantes destaquen mucho más. También me gusta la combinación de los tonos rojos y rosas con el turquesa. Quizás, si lo piensa, la combinación por sí misma no encaja para nada pero en este vestido lo hace diferente, único y original. La tela tiene diferentes capas, unas transparentes otras no, que lo hacen muy elegante sobre todo la espalda. ¿El precio? Sólo 18,16€ y con un par de tacones rojos ya tienes un lookazo. He elegido la talla L, como hago siempre con marcas asiáticas para asegurarme que se ajustan bien en la zona del pecho jeje
  ¿Qué planes tienes para el fin de semana? Yo tengo un plan súper emocionante (ironía ON)… Voy a estudiar Alemán día y noche para mi examen. Así que estoy segura de que tus planes van a ser mucho más interesantes. Déjame en comentarios que vas a hacer (y muéstrame también tu amor por los vestidos de mujer).
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕







14 comentarios:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    ohn God!! totally in love with all details :D

    NEW #OS5MAIS POST | FASHION TRICKS TO BE READY IN 5 MINUTES. :o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look stunning and so pretty in that lovely dress.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How stunning! Always a big fan of embroidery on a dress or anything else.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ooh it's oh so beautiful, that embroidery detail is to die for!

    /teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That is seriously such a darling dress and I adore it! I think we all need more colour in our wardrobe. I for one need to brand out more with colour so this is inspiring.

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is such a stunning dress! Looks lovely on you :3

    cabin twenty-four

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I want one super beautiful xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/kookla-jewellery-giveaway.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your dress is gorgeous
    looks really lovely on you.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Siempre hay un rinconcito en el armario para vestidos :D es precioso de verdad te queda divino me encantan los colores y la combinación con los tacones rojos es perfecta :D!
    muy guapa! un beso :)

    http://lalabetterdayz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This might be the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! I am in love with the colors and design, and the collar is such a great detail. Good luck with your German exam!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.