My Cyber Monday Selection


Happy day Lovely People,
As I told you on my last post, I worked with Shein for Black Friday but also for Cyber Monday!! In this post I show you two Shein pieces but I mixed them to create a total Shein look. You can wear them together, for a trendy casual look or separated, creating two looks totally different: party look and cozy look.
My first piece is a mustard sweater. OMG it is the warmest sweater I have on my wardrobe, I swear it!!! You can wear it with a skirt for an elegant look or with a pair of jeans to get a comfy cozy look. Here you can find the link and Search ID is: 840142
My second piece is a metallic silver skirt. I have just fell in love with it! It has a beautiful detail on the front that makes it different and you can wear it with a very elegant style or with a sweater like this.  This is the direct link and Search ID is: 861265
Now, you have on their website, SHEIN Cyber Monday Flash Sale. Use my code "BF192119" for an additional 15% off the entire SHEIN site! SHEIN adds 500 new styles to their website every day! Perfect for when you want to try trendy pieces or stock up on basics for every season. 
I also want to know your Cyber Monday shopping!
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Como conté en mi último post, colaboré con Shein para el Black Friday pero también para el Cyber Monday!! En este post te muestro dos piezas de Shein combinadas para crear un total Shein Look. Puedes llevarlas juntas o por separado para crear looks completamente distintos.
La primera pieza es este jersey mostaza. OMG es el jersey más calentito que tengo en mi armario, lo juro! Puedes llevarlo con una falda para un look más elegante o con unos vaqueros para un look más de diario y casual. Aquí puedes encontrar el link directo y el Search ID: 840142
La segunda pieza es una falda metálica plateada. Me enamoré de ella por completo y es que me encanta el detalle tan original que tiene en la parte delantera. La puedes llevar con un jersey para darle más uso, o con una camisa o top para un look más festivo. Su link es éste y su Search ID: 861265
Ahora, en su web, tienes SHEIN Cyber Monday Sale! Usa mi código "BF192119" para un 15% adicional en la web de SHEIN completa! 
Cuéntame en comentarios con qué has picado en el Cyber Monday.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

19 comentarios:

  1. The color of your sweater is gorgeous!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This skirt is cool. I like silver colour

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your pick for Cyber Monday! I love mustard-colored tops! They are super trendy these days. I like the pairing with the skirt as well. I didn't buy anything during Cyber Monday @__@. Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gorgeous Love this outfit SHEIN is amazing xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/12/ghostmoon-bags-out-of-this-planet.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your mustard knit is so cute with the metallic skirt! Hope you had fun shopping the sales!

    Hope that you're having a great week :) I had a fun day out shopping and a family birthday celebration dinner in the evening yesterday! :)

    Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You look absolutely beautiful in these photos, the look suits you so well! And the backdrops are super pretty x

    Happy holidays! :)

    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.