The next step on my career: Architecture Master in Europe


   Happy Day Lovely People,


  How is going your Summer? Finally, I could flight to Spain to spend few weeks with my family and I promise I am enjoying every second. I will be here for three weeks and, after everything that happens, I need to disconnected. I went to Malaga some days but I am in Cadiz most of the time. My days are a mix of eating delicious Spanish food and pool, so I can’t ask for more. I didn’t post so much here but on my Instagram profile you can take a look to my summer days. 


  I am enjoying wearing real summer clothes, like this dress from Dressilily (with the discount code DLBF20 you can get a 20% off). We had a rainy season in Austria but in Spain weather was hot and awesome. I have some dresses, from Dressilily too, that I want to share with you and a big box from Shein that is waiting me in Austria when I come back.


  And after August, coming back to the reality! This year, I am more excited about it because I will join to an Architecture Master in Europe!!! I had a lot of time to think about it during this Spring and Summer and to analyze different options. As some of you know, I am an Architect. I studied my career in Malaga but after finishing it I just wanted to work. It was the best decision because now, with work and life experience, more than 6 years after finishing my studies, I have a global perspective to choose a Master degree. Some of my colleges did it just after our bachelor and they didn’t have time to know what they want in their profesional life. I have checked several options from Project Management to Housing and from Urbanism to Interior Design but I chose a MCH: Master in City & Housing. This is a Architecture Master's of Advanced Studies UPM/ETH in Collective Housing by Universidad Politécnica of Madrid (UPM) and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH of Zurich. 


  This Master of advanced architecture design is focused on housing, city and energy studies, practice-oriented synthesis of design with integrated disciplines and theoretical issues of dwelling and housing.


  I will learn new design strategies, with a practical methodology, in fields like Energy and sustainability, Housing theory, Construction & technology, Business, management & international activity, Urban design, Low-cost & emergency housing, Sociology, economy & politics, City sciences and Housing projects.


  If you want more info about it, you can check their website. I don’t know if one of my readers is an Architect too and I am looking forward to find it out. I think it is going to be the best “next step” on my career. It would let me grow up as a better architect on a higher professional level. 


  And you? Do you have a Master Degree or looking forward to do it? 

  Let me know what did you study and what is your next academic challenge. I will let you know how my Master is going and, of course, I will show you my new orders from Dresslily and Shein. 


  Lots and lots of kisses,

        E. 💕



1 comentario:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.