When you run outside, with your new dress, during this hour it doesn't rain in all the weekend


Happy day Lovely People,

There is a long time I don't write on the blog but work and summer don't let me any second free hehe I hope you all are well and healthy and also that you are having a really good summer.

I didn't enjoy my holidays yet but in August, if everything is OK, I would travel to Spain to spend some days with my family, and you? What are your plans?

Todays look is so funny, or it has a funny story hehe. I have a lot of new summer dresses, as beautiful as this Orange Floral Dress from Zaful, but this summer is raining A LOT.  I wear them but with jackets and sneakers or boots. When I took this pic it was raining non stop for almost one week and I run into my garden just enough time to take this pic hehehe when I finished, it started to rain again.

If you went to this link to see this beautiful dress and you love it, or you love another of the amazing dress from Zaful, you can use the code "YUWP" to get a 17% off in entire Zaful site. You can find the belt here too. 

I hope you had a no rainy July.

Lots and lots of kisses,

E. 💕. 



Feliz día Lovely People,

Hacía mucho que no me pasaba por aquí pero entre el trabajo y el verano, no he tenido ni una segundo libre jeje Espero que estéis todos bien y que estéis pasando un verano genial.

Aún no he podido disfrutar de mis vacaciones pero en Agosto, si todo va bien, querría viajar a España para pasar unos días con mi familia, y tú? ¿Cuáles son tus planes?

El look de hoy es muy divertido, bueno, la historia o situación detrás de él. Tengo muchos vestidos veraniegos nuevos, como este Vestido Naranja de Zaful, pero la cosa es que este verano está lloviendo MUCHÍSIMO. Los suelo llevar con chaquetas y botas o zapatillas, ya que no tengo otra alternativa. Cuando me tomé esta foto llevaba lloviendo sin parar casi una semana y aproveché un momento que paró de llover para salir corriendo a mi jardín y sacarme fotos. En cuanto terminé y me metí dentro empezó otra vez a llover jeje 

Si has visitado este link para ver el vestido y te ha gustado, o has encontrado otro que te guste, puedes usar el código “YUWP” para conseguir un 17% de descuento en toda la web de Zaful. Puedes encontrar el cinturón aquí también. 

Espero que no tengas un Julio lluvioso.

Cientos y cientos de besos,

E.💕


1 comentario:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.