Scottish Tartan Blazer


Happy Day Lovely People,

How was your week? Mine was based on work and workouts hehe but today I have received a package from my family in Spain and I can’t be more HAPPY. I have also received an Ikea order that, because of this crisis, I have been waiting for more than a month.

I know some days are hot but we still have cold mornings so I want to show you this Scottish Tartan print blazer from Shein. I really love women blazer and I was looking forward for a piece with this print because I love red shades on clothes.  (and I am a big fan of Outlander and I am reading the books now haha) This is elegant and perfect for this weather because it is not too heavy.  

You can find it through this direct link or by Search ID: 891472. It is just 16€ but 13,60€ with the discount of 15% with the code “19q3withc15".

Is still a bit cold in your place?

Lots a lots of kisses,

E. 💕



Feliz día Lovely People,

¿Cómo ha ido la semana? La mía se ha basado en trabajar y entrenar jeje pero hoy he recibido un paquete de mi familia en España y no puedo estar más feliz. También he recibido un pedido de Ikea que, debido a la crisis, llevaba esperando mas de un mes.

Sé que algunos días hace calor pero todavía tenemos mañanas en las que hace frío así quería enseñaros esta blazer con estampado tartan escocés de Shein. Llevaba tiempo buscando una prenda con este estampado porque me encanta el rojo (y porque soy fan de Outlander y ahora me estoy leyendo los libros jajaja) Esta blazer es elegante y perfecta par este tiempo porque es finita.

La puedes encontrar en este link directo o con el Search ID: 891472. Cuesta sólo 16€ pero con el código de descuento del 15% “19q3withc15” se queda en 13,60€.

¿Sigue haciendo fresco en vuestra ciudad?

Cientos y cientos de besos,

E.  💕


6 comentarios:

  1. The blazer looks fabulous on you!!! xx

    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a fun longline blazer! the colours in the tartan are lovely on you :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) It's a rainy winter day here!

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Super chic! Love the colors and this print.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That blazer look so beautiful. I like it so much.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/06/la-mer-soft-fluid-long-wear-foundation.html

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.