I'm back!


Happy Day Lovely People!

YES ... I'm back! After more than one year, I have decided to come back to my blog again. I don't know even where to start talking about ...

Well, to sump up, a year ago I got a new job in my home country, Spain, and I moved from Austria to live in Seville.

It was a craziness, I had just two weeks to move with everything and to look where to live in Seville. I sent arround 100 kg on several boxes and I came also with two huge suitcases hehehe About the searching for the perfect apartment, it was easier than I thought. In one day, I visited 8 different apartments, just in the border with the city center, and finally, the last one was the selected.

After all this mess arround, this year ran away so fast... I keept posting on my Instagram (not as much as I wanted) and now I decided it was time to come back here.

I hope everything is OK in these undertain time.

Lots and lots of kisses,

E.💕



Feliz día Lovely People,

Sí, he vuelto! Después de más de un año, he decidido retomar mi blog de nuevo y ni siquiera sé por donde empezar...

Bueno, para resumir, hace un año conseguí un nuevo trabajo en mi país de origen, España, y me mudé desde Austria para vivir en Sevilla. 

Fue una locura, tuve que hacerlo todo en dos semanas y además, buscar donde alojarme en Sevilla. Envié alrededor de 100 kg en varias cajas y además, volé con dos enormes maletas jajaja En cuanto a la búsqueda de piso, fue más fácil de lo que pensaba. En un día, visité 8 pisos distintos y acabé quedandome con el último. 

Después de todo este caos, el año ha pasado volando... Seguí publicando en mi Instagram (no tanto como me hubiese gustado) y ahora he decidido por fin volver aquí. 

Espero que todo os vaya bien. 

Cientos y cientos de besos,

E. 💕


1 comentario:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.