Lilac or White?


Happy Day Lovely People!

Lilac or White? That´s the question today hehe We are in mid September and in Austria we have 28 degrees! That´s just amazing and incredible, it look like a second summer this year (also because we had a few cold weeks at the beginning of the month) Because of that, I started to wear new summer dresses I get from on of my fav brands, Shein.

I ordered such a huge pack but I didn´t receive it before my holidays to Spain so I had to wait to be back in Austria to pick it up. And, as you could know, more of my pieces inside were... DRESSES hehehe

And now the question is: Lilac or White? Color or Neutral? My wardrobe is full of color but when I saw this White lace dress, I felt in love. I wore it on my last afternoons discovering my city. You can find it throught this direct link or by Search ID: 1153817

But, even loving this white dress, I have a special obsession for lilac so I ordered two lilac dreses. Yes!! Two!! I will show you one now and another in a few weeks to keep it more interesting. This Floral Lilac dress is just 21 € on their website but, as always,  You can get a 15% off with the code “19q3withc15“ Its direct link is this and its Search ID: 1164754 

And you, what do you prefer? Lilac or White?

Lots and lots of kisses,

E.💕



Feliz día Lovely People,

Lila o Blanco? Esa es la pregunta de hoy jeje Estamos a mediados de Septiembre y en Austria llevamos unos días superando los 28 grados! Es increíble, es como si hubiese llegado un segundo verano ya que a principios de Septiembre parecía que estabamos ya en invierno. Por ello, estos días he llevado ropa veraniega de una de mis marcas favoritas, Shein.

Pedí un paquete enorme pero no me llegó a tiempo antes de irme de vacaciones a España así que he tenido que esperar a volver a Austria para recogerlo. Y, como ya sabrás, está lleno de VESTIDOS!

Y ahora la pregunta es: lila o blanco? Color o neutro? Mi armario está lleno de color pero cuando ví este precioso Vestido blanco de encaje, me enamoré completamente. Lo he llevado en una de mis últimas visitas descubriendo los rincones de mi ciudad. Puedes encontrarlo aquí o mediante el Search ID. 1153817

Pero, incluso amando este vestido blanco, tengo una pequeña gran obsesión con el lila, es más, me he pedido dos vestidos de ese color pero el otro lo enseñaré en las próximas semanas. Este Vestido lila con flores vale sólo 21 € pero con el código "19q3withc15" puedes obtener un 15% de descuento en toda la web. El enlace directo es éste y el Search ID: 1164754

Y tú? Qué prefieres lila o blanco? 

Cientos y cientos de besos,

E. 💕


10 comentarios:

  1. I love the both dresses. But the lilac popped out more for me.
    Would you love us to follow each other on Instagram pls let me know :@glowyshoe

    Glowyshoe's blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Here in Spain (or at least in Catalonia) the fall weather has already arrived. But you look super cute on those summer dresses so enjoy them while you can ;)
    xx

    Eli | Curly Style

    ResponderEliminar
  3. beautiful dresses...
    yes, the temperature lower in our area now....love it.

    Have a great day

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know, both dresses look amazing on you! xx
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good question... I really love them both!!!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I can't believe we are already in October. I am glad that the weather has been great enough that you can still wear some nice summer outfits! Love the dress from Shein! Both the lilac and white dresses are cute!! Glad you enjoyed them :).

    Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful dresses! Perfect for spring and summer :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  8. What beautiful summer dresses! I really like both on you but the lilac is my favourite :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We went out and did more Christmas shopping yesterday which was fun :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Sincerely, the white one looks wonderful with your tanned skin! :) But you look gorgeous in both! Have a lovely weekend sweetie!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Both dresses looks gorgeous, it's hard to pick one!

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.