Summer me with Shein

     
    Happy day Lovely People,
   I have been really busy with my German exam but I wanted to write you on the blog, even if I write a small post, and not to be completely missed hehe
Summer is almost here, I can feel day by day a warmer weather. As I always do, I want to show you some fashion ideas for the upcoming season. Let’s take a look to Shein website to look for these beautiful Summer looks!
   I made a selection for you of five beautiful pieces you can add to your wardrobe. This is my Top 5:
-         Striped Tube Top with SplitPants: This two pieces has a warm gorgeours color mixed with strap print. You can wear it together or separated. Its off shoulder top is perfect for a pair of jeans and these pants can look awesome with a white blouse.
-         Open Shoulder Single BreastedStripped Dress: I have a blouse quite similar to this print and it looks stunning with a tanned skin. Its opened shoulder make it so feminine.
-         Leaf Print Deep V Neckline KnotFront Dress. Last year, I bought a Shein dress with the same print but off shoulder and it looks soooo beautiful and tropical that I found this one with V neck and I knew I have to include it to my list.
-         Palm Leaf Print Shirred Back CamiPalazzo Jumpsuit: With palm tree print but in yellow this jumpsuit is a must piece for Summer night.
-         Button Knot Front Polka Dot CamiDress: Red has to be on our Summer selection (and if it has dots even better)
   And that’s all!! Are you ready to wear Summer clothes? If you are going to order in Shein soon, let me know what because I maybe like it and I order it too.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E.


13 comentarios:

  1. I have been loving the summer clothing that is out this year! Everything you picked is so cute, as always. I love that leaf print dress, and you really can't go wrong with a red polka dot dress x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Those summer outfits are really pretty
    and so feminine...love the patterns and colors too ♥

    Ann
    http://momsturf.blogspot.com/2018/05/oscar-de-la-renta-spring-summer-2018_8.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Shein surely have some great and lovely summer pieces. I have to check em out soon. Great happy choices here. :-)

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    you look great :D I really love SheIn products :D
    great choices!

    NEW COOKING POST | EGGPLANT STUFFED WITH MUSHROOMS AND SWEET POTATO CHIPS :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love love tropical prints on summer pieces! Wanna go shopping so bad hahaha

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very nice choices! I don't know why i have an obsession with green and i love
    the leaves pattern!! but to be honest all your choices are amazing!! good luck with your german exam!! :D
    have a very nice day <3

    http://lalabetterdayz.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. All these summer clothes are giving me so much love for the warm weather! I adore that leafy print, so tropical - pass me a cocktail <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.