My jewelry obsession with Happiness Boutique

   Happy day Lovely People,
   I hope you enjoyed my last post about my London travel, I am working on the second one but I prefer to post about fashion this week and to stop being a bit travelannoying hehe Now that it seems that Spring is almost here I take a look to some new wardrobe pieces and I found Happiness Boutique website. Yes, I was looking for some dresses and I get some jewelry, why not! As you could see on my pics I have a little big obsession about jewelry, especially earrings, so when I took a look to this online shop I couldn’t stop. They have free shipping what is great if you just want to buy one item and they also offer a Customer Reward Program. Your receive points with each order and change them for free gifts like a surprise jewelry or a piece of statement jewelry of your choise.
  I chose two pair of golden earrings: Abstrac Shape Earrings and Art Lover Earrings. I think they can look awesome with Summer clothes, but I couldn’t stop to wear them, and they are so beautiful and original that they turn a basic look into something more. I don’t know if that happens to you but when I wear big earrings, earrings with personality, I see my look more elegant and sophisticated. That’s the power of jewelry, it doesn’t matter if you wear a pair of earrings, a ring or a necklace.
   By the way, I fell in love with more pieces from their website but I decided to take them in my next order: a Half Moon Set, in silver, half moon is a must in necklaces right now and I think it can be a perfect gift to a birthday; and a Cross Delicate Ring, in rose gold, everytime I have more and more rose gold pieces.
If you want to order some item, you can use "withcapitale" code to get a 10% off for orders over 19€ till May 26th. Did you know Happiness Boutique? What is your favorite jewelry piece?
   What are you going to do Today? I am going to rest because I have been working all the weekend too and I need a bit of sofa (and I want to watch last episode of The Walking Dead) I should do a bit of sport because this week I haven’t had so much time but… but… maybe I leave it for tomorrow and Kayla Itsiness can be a good way to start my week.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
   Espero que te haya gustado mi último post sobre mi viaje a Londres, estoy trabajando sobre la segunda parte pero esta semana he querido hablar sobre moda y dejar de ser un poco pesada ya que me estoy pasando con tanto viaje jeje Ahora que parece que la primavera está prácticamente aquí decidí echar un vistazo por internet a ver si se me antojaba algo nuevo y encontré la web Happiness Boutique. Sí, estaba buscando vestidos y acabé con joyería, ¡porqué no! Como habrás podido ver en todas las fotos que subo, tengo una pequeña obsesión con los complementos en especial con los pendientes, así que empecé a echarle un vistazo a la web y no pude parar. Los gastos de envío son gratuitos, lo que es genial si vas a pedir solo una cosa, y además tienen un Programa de Fidelidad. De esa forma recibes puntos cada vez que compras y cambiarlos por artículos gratuítos.
   Elegí dos pares de pendientes dorados: Abstrac Shape Earrings y Art Lover Earrings. (No te preocupes porque en la web, arriba a la izquierda, puedes cambiar el idioma de inglés a español) Estos pendientes son perfectos para combinarlos con ropa veraniega aunque en verdad no me he podido resistir a llevarlo. Son muy bonitos y originales y hacen que un look básico cambie por completo. No sé si te pasará igual que a mí pero cuando llevo pendientes largos siempre me veo más elegante más arreglada y hace un efecto increíble en un look. En realidad, ese es el poder de la joyería, da igual si es un par de pendientes, un anillo o un collar.
   Por cierto, como no puedo aguantar mi ansia viva me enamoré de algunas piezas más pero las dejé para el próximo pedido: un Set de Media Luna, en plata, los colgantes de media luna están cada vez más de tendencia y creo que un set es un regalo perfecto; y un Anillo en cruz, en oro rosa, cada vez tengo más y más cosas de ese tono.
   Si te ha gustado algo puedes usar el código "withcapitale" para obtener un 10% de descuentos en pedidos de más de 19€ hasta el 26 de Mayo. ¿Conocías Happiness Boutique? ¿Cuál es tu pieza de joyería favorita? 
   ¿Qué planes tienes para hoy? Yo voy a parar un poco porque llevo todo el finde trabajando también y necesito un poco de sofá (y también quiero ver el último capítulo de The Walking Dead) En verdad debería hacer deporte porque esta semana con tanto trabajo ha sido nefasta pero creo que lo dejaré para mañana y empezar el lunes con Kayla Itsiness a tope de energía.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕






16 comentarios:

  1. Love them I will check this boutique xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/sun-sand-sea.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this brand and have two pair of earrings that I always seem to wear.
    Love your beautiful earrings!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fabuloso post, Me encantan estos pendientes, te quedan perfecto!!!!
    Esperando tu siguiente post.
    Un beso
    http://www.tuestilo.eu/blog.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Unos pendientes preciosos! Y... deseando saber más sobre Londres;)
    Un besazo enorme!
    La ilusión de Nina- http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gotta love happiness boutique. They've great accessories. You're such a beauty.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    oohn, both choices are amazing my friend :D totally trendy!

    NEW TIPS POST | PREPARES YOUR BODY SKIN FOR SUMMER :o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Look lovely!
    https://phoebemw.squarespace.com
    P xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great post, I like it 🙂

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I'm going to have to check out that boutique because both earrings are beautiful! I especially love the black and gold pair x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.