A different way to wear a maxi-dress!

    Happy day Lovely People,
   The dress girl is back hehe and my deep desire for Spring is everyday more latent when I look for new outfits or when I go shopping. A few weeks ago, checking Rosegal website, I found this lovely and awesome Floral print chiffon maxi Dress and I just fell in love. At the beginning I wasn’t sure to buy it because I saw it has long sleeves but it looks like a Spring/Summer dress and, in my place, Summer can be a bit (A BIT) hot…. Maybe a medium of 35º degress hehe but I decided to buy it! I can wear it now, with a coat or a leather jacket, in Spring with a denim jacket or even in Summer because I will travel to colder places. It was a great decision because it can’t be more beautiful. I saw in different blogger, London and New York bloggers in this case, wearing colorful maxi dresses in Winter with a pair of jeans and I had to try it. The result? I can’t love it more! It is the PERFECT way to wear a maxi dress with a skirt opened when it is cold and my flowered jeans from Zara are made for this dress. If my dress isn’t available you can wait a few days, Rosegal is perfect to add new stock so fast, or maybe you prefer this Floral backless chiffon maxi slip Dress, more suitable for a warm Summer.
   It wasn’t the first time I buy in Rosegal. You probably remember from my Instagram another colorful and flower dress I wore in Christmas. This Slit sleeve floral overlapDress, with an incredible beautiful turquoise background. I also bought two pieces of jewelry, a Layered circle pendants Necklace and a pair of cute Discgeometric long drop Earrings. I use these earrings with marble details so much, they are so elegant and original at the same time.
   How do you wear maxi dresses? Is a pair of jeans an option for you?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
   La chica de los vestidos ha vuelto jajaja y mi profundo deseo por que llegue la Primavera de una vez es cada vez más lantente. Tanto, que cuando busco nuevos outfits o voy de compras no puedo dejar de mirar cosas veraniegas. Hace unas semanas, echándole un vistazo a la web de Rosegal, encontré este increíble maxi Vestido conestampado floral de chiflón y me enamoré. Al principio no sabía si me lo iba a pedir porque vi que aunque tenga un estilo totalmente veraniego y primaveral, tiene mangas largas y donde vivo… la temperatura en verano tiene una media de 35º jajaja ¡Pero al final decidí comprarlo! Puedo llevarlo ahora con un abrigo o una chaqueta de cuero, en primavera con una chaqueta vaquera o incluso en verano porque tengo planeado viajar a lugares menos calurosos. Fue una buena decisión porque la verdad es que no puede ser más bonito. He visto en distintas bloggers, sobre todo de Londres y Nueva York, llevar maxi vestidos coloridos con vaqueros en invierno y tenía que probarlo. ¿El resultado? ¡No me puede gustar más! Es una forma PERFECTA para llevar un maxi vestido con aperturas en la falda cuando hace frío y  mis vaqueros con flores de Zara parece que están hechos para este look. Si el vestido no está disponible, puedes esperar unos días a que repongan el stock (en Rosegal son bastante eficientes en ese sentido) o si no, echarle un vistazo a este maxi Vestido floral con la espalda al descubierto, más idóneo para verano.
   No ha sido la primera vez que he comprado en Rosegal. Seguro que recuerdas de mi Instagramotro vestido colorido con flores que llevé en Navidad. Se trata de este Vestidofloral, con un increíblemente bonito fondo turquesa. También compré dos piezas de bisutería, un Collar en capas y unos Pendientes geométricos desiguales. Uso los pendientes muchísimo ya que son muy originales y pegan con todo, además de darle un toque elegante al look.
   ¿Cómo sueles combinar los maxi vestidos? ¿Los llevarías con vaqueros?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕









6 comentarios:

  1. I love this! This maxi-dress looks fabulous on you :)

    cabin twenty-four

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the way you wear and style them xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/gamiss-show-stopper-outfit-in-carrara.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love how you styled the maxi dress over jeans! I never thought about styling it like that before. Also the embroidered detail on the jeans goes so well with the color of the dress. You always have the best outfits! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow Kara! Thanks! I have a lot of dresses and I want to wear them in Winter so I thought it can be a good idea hehe Have an amazing weekend.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.