Flowered dresses also in Fall


Happy Day Lovely People,
You probably know that 1º I love dresses and 2º I love flowered print (and dots print too) so after thinking and thinking about it I realice... Why we just use this kind of prints just for Spring or Summer? Why we don't use them in Fall? And here I am, with 7º degrees talking pictures on my garden with this beautiful flowered dress from Shein.
My fav details of this dress are that I love this print, not just because it has flowers on it, I love these colors and this mix of shades of pink. I also love its shape, it has a perfect boho style.
You can find it with Search ID: 753727 and also in this link. This dress is available on pink and orange too. You can also use the code "19q3withc15" As I always remember, I don't get any money or commission with this code, they gave it to me and I just share it!!
Do you also wear Spring or Summer prints in Fall? or am I the crazy one? hehehe
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕
Ps. It is so funny but they called it "Botanical Print" on the website, what do you think?


Feliz día Lovely People,
Probablemente sepas que 1º me encantan los vestidos y 2º, me encanta el estampado de flores (bueno y también el de lunares) así que después de pensarlo mucho me he dado cuenta de por qué siempre llevamos estos estampados en primavera o verano? Por qué no usarlos también en Otoño o Invierno? Y aquí me tienes, con 7 grados tomándome fotos en mi jardín con este bonito vestido de estampado floral de Shein.   
Me gusta muchísimo, no sólo por el estampado, sino también por esos colores, esa mezcla de tonos rosados tan bonita. También me encanta su forma, me recuerda mucho a vestidos estilo boho.
Puedes encontrarlo en la web con el código 753727 y en este link. El vestido está disponible en rosa pero también en naranja. Además, puedes usar el código "19q3withc15" para conseguir un 15% de descuento. Como digo siempre, no recibo ningún tipo de comisión si realizas una compra, simplemente me han facilitado este código y quiero compartirlo con vosotros. 
¿Tú también llevas estampados primaverales en invierno o soy la única loca?
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕
Pd. Es súper gracioso pero en la web lo llaman algo así como "estampado botánico" jajajja ¿qué opinas?

14 comentarios:

  1. What a beautiful floral dress! Pink looks lovely on you

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Floral dresses are my favorite! I think they fit fall season just as well, as the spring :)

    Lots of love ♥ January Girl

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a stunning dress and you look so beautiful.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/declare-caviar-perfection-luxury-anti_14.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The dress looks so beautiful on you! I want to keep wearing dresses all year around too!

    xoxo, Layla | www.laylarosita.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I use them with coat and for days I know I will be in interior places!
      Thanks!

      Eliminar
  5. Ah yes once can certainly wear florals in winter. This dress is lovely and looks like a dream on you.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is such a gorgeous dress! thanks for sharing!

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.