Dots Looks and... Yes, I also have a TikTok account!


   Happy day lovely people,
  I did it… I have created a TikTok account too. It is not a new platform, I know, but I wanted to create an account to gave it a new focus, I don’t know if I explain myselft but I will try hehe
TikTok is a video app that used to be called Musica.ly, where most people used to post playback videos but I started to see some makeup or style videos so I decided to focus my profile in fashion.
What I post? I use to post looks videos where I show my outfit and, in most of the cases, I also show the city I am visiting, but I also post videos like “Get ready with me” with several looks or styles and also fashion tips.
  I have some content in this platform that can be interesting for the blog, so in case you don’t use this app, I will be posting some of my style videos here.
I let you one of my first style videos: “Dots looks” Where I wear dots as the main part of these two looks. Both styles are from Shein: the first one has a red dots skirt and the second one, a two pieces dots look. This last look is not on the website but I found this and this that are very similar.
Do you know this platform? If you have an account, let me know your username!
  Lots and lots of kisses, 
     E. 💕


  Feliz día Lovely People,
  Lo he hecho… me he creado una cuenta de TikTok también. Sé que no es una plataforma nueva pero, no sé, quería crear una cuenta para darle un nuevo enfoque al contenido que se sube normalmente ahí, no sé si me explico jeje
  TikTok es una aplicación de video que originariamente se llamaba musica.ly, donde la mayoría de los usuarios subía videos de playback cantando las canciones del momento. Pero, poco a poco, he empezado a ver otro tipo de videos. Videos de maquillaje y looks por lo que he decidido crearme una cuenta de moda en la plataforma.
  ¿Y qué subo? Suelo subir videos de mis looks en los que normalmente, también aparece la ciudad o lugar que visito en mis viajes, pero también estoy empezando a añadir videos estilo “Get ready with me” con varios looks y también tips de moda y estilo.
  Tengo vario contenido creado que creo que puede ser interesante también para el blog así que en caso de que no uses la app, iré subiendo algunos de los videos también por aquí.
  Te dejo en este post mi primer video de looks: “Dots looks” en el que llevo lunares como el elemento clave de cada look. Ambos estilos son de Shein: el primero, tiene como parte central esta falda de lunares roja; el segundo, es un look de dos piezas azul marino.  Este último look no está disponible en la web pero he encontrado éste y éste que son muy parecidos.
  ¿Usas TikTok? Si tienes una cuenta déjame el nombre en comentarios!
  Cientos y cientos de besos,
    E.  💕

8 comentarios:

  1. TikTok looks fun. I've heard about it but don't have an account.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, it is! It is everything new but it looks fun and creative too.
      Kisses!

      Eliminar
  2. I adore both of these polka dot outfits! I always thought of TikTok as the lip syncing videos but I really love your little lookbook video. The red polka dot skirt is so cute and I love the color of the matching set!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a great outfit and thank you for sharing TikTok. I need to check it.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que cool, yo tambien tengo TikTok pero no he subido contenido aun, te seguire por ahi,

    saludos LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a cute outfit. You are looking gorgeous.Need to check your account.
    Kisses
    Have a happy Monday <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que vaya genial con la nueva plataforma
    Muacs

    https://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2019/10/white-is-white/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lovely polka dot outfits! I don't use TikTok but I know it's really popular with people who are a lot younger than me, haha!


    Hope that your week is going well! :)

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.