Swimwear trends with Zaful

   Happy day Lovely People, 
   I hope you are having an awesome Wednesday! I keep posting my Zaful series and today I will talk about Summer. YES! Summer! I am looking forward to good weather, and I don’t know if you do it… but I always look for Summer clothes and outfits on several websites. I think that maybe, looking these beautiful looks, warm weather will come earlier hehe
   As I did with my first Zaful post, I will talk about some trends, four in this case, and I will give you some outfits examples. My first post was about dresses and my last post will be about accessories, especially bags, like crossbody bags, tote bags and black bags.
   Let’s begging! 
  1. Kimono cover up: Before talking about swimwear and bikinis, there is a special piece and a must have for our beach days and it is Kimono! You can find a lot of different styles in Zaful website: ethnical, crochet, Ibiza style… I love white ones so I chose this Sheer lace tie front Kimono. It is a beautiful tie front embroidered kimono featuring with ide sleeves and with a perfect midi length.   
  2. Sexy bikini 2018: There are a lot of awesome bikinis in their 2018 collection. You will have a lot of different shapes and colors and I am sure you will find your bikini for this Summer. My selection? A Knotted red bikini! Red is one of my fav colors and I love how I look on it with my skin tanned.  You can find it in such lovely colors: grey, black, burgundy and yellow too.
  3. Girl swimwear: You can see all Zaful girls swimwear here, dedicated to the little girls from the family. In this link you can find not just bikinis, you would see one pieces that are really cute! In my opinion, the cutest one is this lovely yellow one piece swimwear. This Kid ruffles lowback swimwear looks so comfy and it has a perfect pop color.
  4. Purple swimsuit Zaful: I have to finish my post with THE COLOR of the season, purple!! I can’t love it more and I am fascinated with it. I picked for you a one piece swimsuit, a Lace up high cut Swimwear. It has a waffle texture fabric and it is designed with an eye-catching high-cut silhouette with side lace up details. 
Do you have an idea of what swimwear are you going to choose for this warm season? What is your favorite trend or color? 
   Lots and lots of kisses, 
      E. 💕

 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love when it gets warmer because shopping for swimsuits is so much fun! Red is one of my favorite colors too, so I am all heart eyes for that red bikini. I usually don't like traditional swimsuit coverups, but that kimono is so cute! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeees! I love to buy swimsuits and Summer fashion pieces. It makes me feel warm weather near.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.