Bags trends with Zaful


    Happy day Lovely People,
   How is going your week? Mine is so busy but I found time to write you my last post of the fashion trends series with Zaful. We talked about dress and swimwear but today is the time of accessories! What are your favorites? I use to wear a lot of different earrings but a must in my wardrobe are bags! I can have… maybe… 4 bags of the same color but I love to have different shapes and styles.
   As I did with my first and second posts I will talk about some styles and categories, four to be exact, and I will show you my favorite pieces in every category.
   There we go!
  • Fashion bags: In this section you can find the latest trends about bag and backpacks. I have more bags and no so much backpacks but I have to confess they are really comfy and useful for travellers. Because of that, I picked for you two from this category; Cover metal solid color satchel Backpack, made with faux leather and with the perfect mix of elegance and usefulness. I just love its metal details and you can find it in a lot of beautiful colors. I also chose this Metal ring tassel Handbag with is a total trend right now. I have a metal ring bag that you probably saw on my Instagram and I love it because it is so beautiful and so useful. If you are tired to wear it on your shoulder, you can take it in your arm or hand.     
  • Tote bag:  Tote bags are just perfect for a lady like look and you have a lot of different styles to wear with your look. I fell in love with the color of this Stitchingquilted faux pearl Bag, it can’t be more cute hehe
   What is your favorite bag trend? Are you a bag addicted like me?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E.


7 comentarios:

  1. I always love switching my bags for different outfits. I love cross body and backpack purses, so it's no surprise those are my favorite of the ones you picked! The embroidered cross body looks like a perfect bag for the spring and summer time. I can already think of many different outfits to style it with x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!! Bags are a wonderful accessory that make a look even more perfect.
      Thanks for your comment, beauty!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. Gorgeous bags. The first one is my favourite. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/discover-duranbah-beach.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are all such beautiful bags! I for sure have a bag and shoe addiction and love to switch up my both per season or even midway in each season hahha. I really love that black circle bag and it's very on trend on the moment <3

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.