Check print dress look

    Happy day Lovely People,
   I was looking forward to share with you my last order in Shein website. As you could see in my Instagram profile, I am a big fan of Shein. I am in love with my flower maxi dress I wore in my Mallorca travel last summer. Another of my favorite look is this beautiful and elegant two pieces look for my friend wedding. This time I was looking for another dress, oooof cooourse, but casual and for daytime so I chose this cute Check print Dress.
   About the dress, its fabric has an awesome quality and even with little white parts you can’t see any transparencies. An advice I give to you is that you should order one size more. It happens with this dress because its fabric isn’t elastic, so I use to wear an M but a L size is better for me in this case. With my casual look I added a white T-shirt you can wear under your dress and a pair of white sneakers.
   As you probably know, I posted some pics of my London travel so a new travel post is coming on the blog!
   Have a wonderful weekend!
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕
   
     Feliz día Lovely People,
   Estaba deseando compartir con vosotros mi último pedido en Shein. Como probablemente os hayáis dado cuenta por mi perfil de Instagram, soy una fan de Shein. Estoy enamorada profundamente de mi maxi-vestido deflores que lleve en mi viaje a Mayorca el verano pasado. Otro de mis looks favoritos lo forma este conjunto bordado de dos piezas que lleve para la boda de una amiga. Esta vez estaba buscando otro vestido, cooomo no, pero casual y de diario así que elegí este bonito Vestido estampado. 
   En cuanto al vestido, la tela tiene una calidad increíble y aun teniendo partes blancas no se transparenta para nada. Un consejo que te doy es pedir una talla más. Eso ocurre porque la tela del vestido no es elástica, asi que yo suelo usar una M pero en este caso me vendría mejor una L. Este look casual lo complementa a la perfección una camiseta básica blanca de mangas cortas y unas zapatillas blancas también.
  Como probablemente sepas, estoy subiendo fotos de mi viaje a Londres… lo que significa… que un nuevo post de viaje esta de camino!
   ¡Espero que pases un fin de semana genial!
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕

 







38 comentarios:

  1. Que preciosa. El vichy m encanta cielo
    Www.masqueropa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooooooo!!! Estas preciosa!!!! Me encantaaaa. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. gracias :D

    me encanta todo el look! vas muy bien <3

    NEW DECOR POST | DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH KITCHEN ITEMS. :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love so much this vichy dress
    new review on my blog <<< the best beach scents >>>
    have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    as I said, you are amazing :D
    have an amazing day <3

    NEW #OS5MAIS POST | THE FIVE MOST USED LIES! :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This check-print dress is sooo cute and looks great on you! Also, I love how flawless your hair looks!

    www.chrisandeena.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. that dress looks good on you!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Qué vestido más bonito! me encantan los estampados
    de cuadritos negros y blancos! y los has sabido combinar super bien!!
    un beso guapa :) feliz fin de semana!

    http://lalabetterdayz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Gorgeous babe! I am in love with your dress and it is in my wishlist now.
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love this dress! This print is one of my faves.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ohhh thank you!
      I love this print because you can wear it with a lot of looks

      Eliminar
  11. Beautiful post ^_^

    Would you like to follow each other? If you like please lieve comment and I follow you back :) I'm new :)

    New post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Ooh how lovely you look in this dress, I love the way you've styled it with the denim jacket! Shein has some truly great pieces <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I have a lot of Shein clothes and they are so beautiful.

      Eliminar
  13. You look stunning and this dress is super cute. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/bella-in-miami-beach.html

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I really love this dress! It was perfect for your travels <3 I will need one too!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. You look so gorgeous in all of these photos! That dress is perfect for spring and summer, and I love how you styled it over that white tee for a more casual look x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Love your style, the dress is so pretty!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Thank you! Sure! I will look for you on Bloglovin!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Que monísima que estás amor

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Oh, I'm looking for a dress like yours!!! <3

    https://andreealowe.blogspot.com.es/2018/05/the-days.html

    ResponderEliminar
  20. The dress is so cute, but most of all I love the way you styled it! Shein does have some really on trend styles.


    xo,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.