How to wear Men’s T-shirts

Happy day Lovely People,
This week was full of work. I try to combine as well I can my job with my digital (Blog and Instagram) world so I bring you this week post a bit late, even I know it is Sunday hehe But, of course, I am always connected to my Instagram and you can follow my daily life there.
This post is about fashion, oh E… what a new! hahaha, and it also come with a bit of critic, why not. Last month I went shopping, as you can see on my post “Fall Haul (I)”.  I use to go to Primark everytime I go shopping because I always end up buying something there. I was walking from Home and Deco section to Shoes section and I saw it, not a common T-shirt, THE T-SHIRT. I fell in love with this amazing silver and black T-shirt from the Tv Show Game of Thrones because I am veeeery freak and a fan for sure. But it was in Men section so I thought “OK E., go to the Women section and look for your size”. And what was my surprise? In the Women area all the T-shirts had Disney prints!!! WHAAAAAAAAAT??? Of course, I love Disney. I have a “Beauty and the Beast” blanket and a lot of things from Disney (not clothes) but I was so disgusting to think that Primark designers are so “basic” to assume that if I am a women I would like Disney clothes but I can’t be a fan of “men” series like Game of Thrones or Sons of Anarchy (by the way, they had a T-shirt also about it but I didn’t like the logo because it wasn’t the original one, it was a bit different, but I am looking for the perfect Sons of Anarchy T-shirt)
Because of that, I decided to post about how to wear Men’s T-shirts! I really love to mix casual pieces with more elegant of going out pieces so I wear my black T-shirt with an also black leather mini-skirt. To make the difference, I add color to this outfit with my Stradivarius red boots and I love to wear hats in Fall so I wear also a fedora hat from Zaful. It is a Fall look so, of course, you are going to need something to avoid you get frozen like Jack in the Titanic so I wear a denim jacket from Levi's. If you are no living in the warm Andalusia, maybe you would need a leather jacket or a warmer coat. About the accessories, I choose drop black earrings from Zaful.  
I made also a selection of my favourite Men’s T-shirts and you can find it at the end of the post.
What do you think about my “problem” on Primark? Did you see it before? Do you wear men clothes?
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Esta semana he estado hasta arriba de trabajo. Intento siempre combinar tan bien como puedo mi trabajo con mi mundo digital (Blog e Instagram) así que te traigo el post de esta semana un poco tarde, incluso siendo Domingo jeje Pero, por supuesto, estoy siempre conectada durante toda la semana a mi Instagram donde puedes seguir mi día a día.  
Este post es sobre moda, oh E….¡qué novedad! jajaja, y también viene con un poco de crítica, ¿Porqué no? El mes pasado fuí de compras, como pudiste ver en mi post “Fall Haul (I)”. Suelo pasarme siempre por Primark cada vez que voy de compras porque siempre termino comprándome algo allí. Estaba pasando de la sección de Hogar y Decoración hacia la sección de Zapatos cuando la ví, no una camiseta normal y corriente, si no LA CAMISETA. Me enamoré por completo de esta camiseta plateada y negra de la serie Juego de Tronos, no por nada sino porque soy lo más friki que existe en este mundo. Pero la camiseta estaba en la sección de Hombre así que pensé: “Bueno E., ve a la sección de Mujer y busca tu talla”. Y… cual fué mi sorpresa, que en la sección de Mujer todas las camisetas tenían estampados de Disney. ¿CÓMOOOOO? Por supuesto, me encanta Disney. Tengo una manta de La Bella y la Bestia y muchas cosas de Disney (aunque no ropa) pero la verdad es que me cabreó el hecho de que los diseñadores de Primark sean tan “básicos” en asumir que si soy una chica querría llevar ropa de Disney pero no puedo ser fan de series de “hombre” como Juego de Tronos o Hijos de la Anarquía (por cierto, también tenían una camiseta de Hijos pero no me gustó porque el logo no era igual al original, sino algo diferente, así que sigo buscando la camiseta de Hijos de la Anarquía perfecta)
Así que por todo ésto, he decidido publicar un post de cómo combinar camisetas de hombre. La verdad es que me encantan mezclar estilos: piezas más casual o básicas con otras más elegantes o “para salir de fiesta” así que llevo mi camiseta negra con una mini  falda de cuero, también de color negro. Para marcar la diferencia y añadir color, llevo estos maravillosos botines rojos de Stradivarius y también, como soy una enamorada de los sombreros, este sombrero fedora de Zaful. Como es otoño, seguro que necesitas algo para evitar que te congeles como Jack en el Titanic así que lo he combinado con una chaqueta vaquera de Levi's. Si no vives en Andalucía, o yo dentro de algunas semanas, puede que necesites una chaqueta de cuero o un abrigo más calentito. En cuanto a los accesorios, he elegido estos pendientes estilo vintage de Zaful.
También he escogido una selección de mis camisetas de hombre favoritas y las puedes encontrar al final del post.
¿Qué opinas de mi “problemilla” en Primark? ¿Te ha pasado alguna vez? ¿Vistes alguna vez con ropa de hombre?
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕






27 comentarios:

  1. this tee very cool my dear
    NEW REVIEW ON MY BLOG <<< Orologio.it crono watch for man >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much! You are always so kind.
    Kisses,
    E.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow I had no idea that was a men's tshirt! I'm also a fan of mixing my feminine pieces with something more masculine, in fact most of the tshirts I own are either unisex or men's because of the band or statement logos hahah. Love this outfit so much on you love!!

    Besos!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Stacey! I am starting wearing men or unisex pieces, they look amazing and I can create original looks. You always look faboulous with all your outfits.
      Besos enormes,
      E.

      Eliminar
  4. I love how you styled that T! I love guy's shirts too--the tailoring is always great.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Who doesn't love disney =o) I love the way you styled this mens t shirt and those boots are fierce!

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love how you styled your tee and your boots are so fab! Love the pop of color.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You styled that t-shirt so well! I love how the boots are a pop of color and that skirt is beautiful. I love shopping for men's t-shirts because they're so much better quality than women's! It seems stores think that besides us needing girly t-shirts, we also need ones that are almost see through.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow, thanks Kara. It is true! Men's T-shirts have always better quality fabric.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  8. That's a good point you made there! I love this outfit and that t-shirt on you. I feel like men's t-shirts are always so comfy and I love to borrow one from my boyfriend every once in a while :D

    x Charlotta
    www.charlottaeve.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You look amazing girl! You're so so right about the Primark thing - don't think I've ever related to a post so much. The men's t shirts are always so well shaped and have the coolest designs - I always look in their sale section!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow! Thanks you so much. I really love Primark, yesterday I bought a really cozy and cute pijama.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  10. Such a cute look! I would never have thought this was a men's shirt! Great job!

    Kim
    simplylovebirds.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I always think it's a good thing when work is busy. I love Disney T-Shirts!! They're so adorable and not too expensive most of the time. I could never a men's t-shirt because even a small is too big for me. You rocked your outfit, though!

    exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!! This men T-shirt are amazing but I had to buy XS size and I use to wear it "inside" a skirt or jeans becausde they are too long hehe
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  12. This t-shirt is perfect on you, you stylished it so well!
    Dasynka
    http://dasynka.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.