One year as Instablogger


Happy day Lovely People,
Today’s post is more personal, it is like a friends conversation with a big cup of coffee on a sunny terrace, or inside a beautiful cafeteria while it is raining outside.
I am going to talk about my impressions as Instagramer or Instablogger, as I said, it isn’t going to be a tips or advices post, if you want a post like that, please let me know. I just want to talk with you and let you know me a little bit more.
One year ago, I decided to create a public Instagram account. It wasn’t a decision I thought once and suddenly I posted a picture, I meditated about it. I use to follow fashion or beauty IG accounts and I really loved it so I thought I could do it too. I have always been a fashion lover. A few years ago, I followed a lot of blogs and I always wanted to make one by myself. Later, it happened the same with Youtube and now, with this popularity of Instagram, I took the final decision, now or never.
It wasn’t just to earn money or to get free clothes or products (HA… HA… HA… I laugh because it is an utopy) I wanted to express myself, show you what I wear everyday, my favourite products, my travels… and also to connect with people with similar passions as me, and I have to say that I did it and I am so happy to have met a lot of amazing people there.
Actually, I was so undecided because of my job, because I didn’t want to show my face. Maybe to show it sometimes,  from far or with sunglasses, but not to overexpose myself. I found my inspiration in other accounts with awesome pics focused on their outfits that worked really well. I know that it is nonsense if you are a fashion blogger but I am pretty sure that in a future my Instagram evolves in that side. Who knows, maybe in a year, on my second insta-anniversary, I even talk with you face to face on my Youtube channel hehe
The most important part is that I love what I do. I mean, it is a hobby of course, but I love to create content, to make pictures -with my phone, I need a camera right now- (thanks to my mum and sister hehe), to work on my pics with Photoshop and VSCO Cam, to post it and to create a debate or conversation on my comments. I like it so much, that I decided to do a blog. At the beginning I thought that maybe, because I don’t have so much free time, it could be difficult to me to post every week but I was wrong. I use to post once a week and some week even twice because with this blog I can develop my creative part more even than with Instagram.
And what about the future? I never think about my followers number or collabs. Of course, if I get more and more followers and some work opportunities, it will be awesome but to me, if I am happy doing what I do, it is enough!
I want to know your opinion about that digital world, so leave me a comment and let’s debate.
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
El post de hoy es más personal, es como si se tratase de una conversación de amigos frente a una buena taza de café en una terraza soleada, o en su defecto, en una bonita cafetería mientras llueve fuera.
Voy a hablaros sobre mis impresiones como Instagramer o Instablogger, y como dije, no va a ser un post sobre consejos o trucos, si quieres que haga un post de ese estilo dímelo en los comentarios. Hoy simplemente quiero hablar y que sepas un poco más sobre mí.
Hace un año, decidí crear una cuenta pública de Instagram. No fue una decisión que pensase una vez y de repente publicase una foto, lo medité bastante. Solía seguir cuentas sobre moda y belleza y me encantaban así que pensé que podría hacerlo también. Siempre he sido una amante de la moda. Hace años, seguía muchísimos blogs y siempre quise hacerme uno. Después, me ocurrió lo mismo con Youtube y ahora, con esta creciente popularidad de Instagram, tomé una decisión, ahora o nunca.
No lo hacía simplemente por ganar dinero o conseguir productos o ropa gratis (ja.ja.ja… me río porque vaya utopía) Quería expresarme, mostrar lo que me pongo cada día, mis productos favoritos, mis viajes… y también conectar con gente con pasiones similares a las mías, y tengo que decir que lo he hecho y estoy muy contenta de haber conocido a gente tan increíble.
La verdad es que estaba tan indecisa debido a mi trabajo ya que no quería mostrar mi cara. Quizás puedo mostrarla de lejos o con gafas de sol… pero no llegar al punto de sobreexponerme. Encontré inspiración en otras cuentas con fotos increíbles pero que se centraban sólo en los looks y que funcionaban bastante bien. Sé que es una tontería y que no tiene sentido si eres blogger de moda pero estoy completamente segura que en un futuro mi Instagram evolucionará por ese lado. Quién sabe, quizás en un año, en mi segundo insta-aniversario, incluso hable contigo cara a cara en mi canal de Youtube jajaja
Lo más importante es que me gusta lo que hago. Quiero decir, es un hobbie por supuesto, pero me gusta crear contenido, hacer fotos -con mi móvil, necesito una cámara urgente- (gracias a mi madre y mi hermana jeje), trabajar en mis fotos con Photoshop y VSCO Cam, publicarlas y crear un debate o conversación en mis comentarios. Me gusta tanto, que hasta me he decidido y he creado este blog. Al principio pensé que sería bastante difícil por mi falta de tiempo poder publicar una vez a la semana pero estaba equivocada. Suelo publicar una vez a la semana y en ocasiones, incluso dos ya que este blog me permite desarrollar mi creatividad incluso más que Instagram.
¿Y el futuro? Nunca pienso en mi número de seguidores o en colaboraciones. Por supuesto, si tengo muchos más seguidores y nuevas oportunidades para trabajar con marcas será increíble, pero para mí, si soy feliz con lo que hago es suficiente.
Me gustaría saber tu opinión sobre el mundo digital, así que deja un comentario, es hora de debatir.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

33 comentarios:

  1. Wow you've done such an amazing job on Instagram in just a year! Congrats!

    Kim
    simplylovebirds.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post! Have a lovely weekend,

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You've done such an amazing job with your Instagram and blog! Congrats on one year and I can't wait for more photos and posts of yours. And I think it would be great if you did more Youtube videos in the future x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kara! I am so happy to have met people like you in this digital world and to share similar passions and hobbies. I will, I will... my next step will be Youtube.
      A lot of kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  4. amazing ig, great job my dear
    NEW REVIEW ON MY BLOG <<< Nivea history and products >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Congratulations on one year! Thats amazing! I had my one year anniversary just last month :)

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh Susie! It is so awesome to think that one year ago we had the same feeling about creating a public account to blog!
      A lot of kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  6. Congratulations on making it to a year! Here's to many more years to come in the blogging community :)

    cabin twenty-four

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Congrats on reaching your one year anniversary as an Instablogger! It's great that you got to do what you admired doing before! It's always nice to have some inspirations to follow :). Glad you're enjoying the whole overall process!

    https://exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Congrats on one year - this was such an interesting post to read about your journey!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great post and congratulations on one year! Your hard work shows and you have a beautiful instagram account =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Felicidades por un año guapa! No debe preocuparse por tus compañeros de trabajo o el jefe de ver Instagram porque todas tus fotos son muy hermosas y de buen gusto <3

    Besos!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias preciosa!! Gracias a Instagram y el Blog he conocido a gente tan maravillosa como tú.
      Un besazo!
      E.

      Eliminar
  11. Happy instagrammer birthday :) never give up!
    Dasynka
    http://dasynka.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Happy 1 Insta Year! I have been following you on IG.
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Falasha!
      I follow you too and I loooove your account.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  13. Congrats on your one year girl, keep it up!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Te entiendo muy bien, también me costó al principio por mi trabajo, pero al final tienes que dejarte llevar y hacer lo que te apetezca y te haga feliz... y luego te das cuenta de que al final todo es compatible y haciendo lo que sientes nunca te equivocas! Mucho ánimo, ya verás como todo va llegando!

    Besos,

    http://www.theartofpaloma.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias por tu apoyo Paloma. Me encanta que vayas a relanzar tu canal de Youtube, aquí tienes una nueva seguidora.
      Un besazo,
      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.