3 Series you have to watch, now that Game of Thrones is over (for almost two years)

   

     Happy day Lovely People,
   I have to speak sincerely, I’m not happy… it isn’t a happy day or a happy week… my heart is broken since I can’t see Jon Snow on Sundays so big and near on my beloved TV!
   And I also have to speak sincerely, because I can’t do anything to avoid it. I don’t have any contact on HBO to threaten for a new season so here you have my list about 3 series you have to watch, now that Jon leave us.
   Firstly, I am that kind of people that don’t see movie trailers -or serie trailers-, I mean, I want to know nothing about what I’m going to watch so I will be very short explaining my Top 3 in case there is someone like me reading but I will add videos of each one in case you want to see them.  

      1. The Handmaid’s Tale: Based on Margaret Atwood best-seller, it describes a new society, not very unreal in my opinion, as a result of environmental disasters and a low birth rate. Elisabeth Moss plays her best role ever!




      2. Westworld: The first episode made me blow up my mind so run and watch it! By the way, it is about the Wild West, you know… West-World.



      3. The Young Pope: Jude Law as a pope by Paolo Sorrentino, nothing more to say.

  
  I know that all these series are on HBO, but I took my subscription to watch Game of Thrones. I promise that when my subscription ends I will join to Netflix (Any suggestions?) to bring you another Top 3, word of serie addicted!
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


   Feliz día Lovely People,
   Tengo que hablar sinceramente, no estoy feliz… no es un día feliz ni una semana feliz… mi corazón está roto desde que no puedo ver a Juanito de las Nieves (ironía on porque lo veo en VOSE) los domingos taaaaan grande y taaaan de cerca en mi querido televisor.
   Y también tengo que ser sincera porque no puedo hacer nada para evitarlo y no tengo ningún contacto con HBO para amenazarlos y que emitan una nueva temporada así que aquí tienes mi lista sobre 3 series que tienes que ver, ahora que Jon nos ha dejado.
Lo primero de todo, tengo que decir que soy de esa clase de persona que no ve trailers, quiero decir, no quiero saber absolutamente nada acerca de lo que voy a ver por lo que voy a ser muy escueta en mi explicación del Top 3 en caso de que alguien como yo esté leyendo, aún sí pondré los videos por si os entra la curiosidad.
      1. The Handmaid’s Tale: Basada en el best-seller de Margaret Atwood, describe una nueva 
          sociedad, no muy irreal en mi opinión, como resultado de las catástrofes ambientales y la   
          baja natalidad. ¡Elisabeth Moss lo borda!
      2. Westworld: El primer episodio hizo que me explotara la mente así que corre a verla ¡ya! Por 
          cierto, va sobre el Lejano Oeste, por eso el nombre de Westworld.
      3. The Young Pope: Jude Law como Papa por Paolo Sorrentino, nada más que decir.
   Sé que todas las series que he mencionado son de HBO, pero es que me subscribí para ver Juego de Tronos. Prometo que cuando acabe mi suscripción me uniré a Netflix (¿Alguna sugerencia?) para traeros otro Top 3, ¡palabra de seriéfila!
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕


9 comentarios:

  1. okayyyy...I have to admit I've only seen about 7 episodes of GoT ever...But now I at least have something to catch up on :)
    xx
    www.withanja.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ohhh Annie you have to see it before someone spoiler at you hehehe
      Now, I'm watching "Big little lies" that is also amazing.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. Thaks to you for read it, Daniel!
    Kisses,
    E.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for sharing these! I've only ever heard of The Handmaid's Tale, but I'll be adding these to my list of shows to watch x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Kara! Actually, I see more series than movies and I have a list to watch so if I like some of them I will post it for Winter recommendations.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  4. Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen any of these before. Ha!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovicmilica?
    If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    https://intonezzee.blogspot.com/2017/09/white-t-shirt.html

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.