Wedding Look: Floral Embroidery Outfit

Happy day Lovely People,
Last weekend I had a wedding!! Yihaaaa! I know that some people hate weddings but I use to go to very close friends ones, not that neighbor's sister’s friend’s wedding (you know what I mean) so it is always a big event for me. And it is also a big event because I love buying new dresses and accessories, so it is a great time to go shopping, and also I do a more elaborated hair and makeup. I use to buy my wedding looks online, in shops that haven’t got physical stores, because it is less probable that you match someone’s outfit. Something a bit stupid, I know, but sometimes I’m like a little girl hahaha
For this special moment I chose a two pieces look, a crop top with a pencil skirt, all in black but with colorful flowers embroidered. (By the way, I think that “flowers” is the more common word in this blog, seriously, I need a floral obsession therapist) I wore black salon heels, just because I wanted to focus all the attention on my embroidery and hair crown, and a nickel clutch that I just LOVE. Of course, if I had flowers on my outfit I need flowers on my head, so I chose a floral crown with loose hair (I’m not get use to wear a bun).
About the event, it was just amazing. It was a day wedding so we have lunch and after it, a bit of party. A bit… my feets were suffering until four o'clock in the morning. Yes, 4.00 a.m., what means we had almost 16 hours of friendship, laughs and fun. In two weeks I have my best friend wedding, we met at the age of 11 (17 years ago), so I can’t imagine what kind of party it could be. Maybe I come back home two days after hahaha
My outfit is from Shein, my heels from Asos and my accessories (clutch, hair flowers and earrings) from Sfera. You can find direct links on the brand’s name in this paragraph but  at the end of the post I also add  similar pieces, just in case they were out of stock.
Do you have a wedding soon? What are you going to wear? Share your beautiful wedding outfits with me!
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕

Feliz día Lovely People,
La semana pasada fuí de boda. ¡Yihaaaa! Sé que hay algunas personas que odian las bodas pero la verdad es que suelo ir a boda de amigos muy cercanos, no a bodas de esas que yo llamo “por compromiso”, ya sabéis a lo que me refiero, así que siempre son un evento importante. Y claro está, también son eventos importantes porque me encanta comprarme vestidos y accesorios nuevos, por lo que es la excusa perfecta para ir de compras, y también porque me dedico un poco más ha llevar un peinado y maquillaje más elaborado que de costumbre. Suelo comprar la ropa que me voy a poner en una boda online, en tiendas que no poseen tiendas físicas, simplemente porque es más improbable coincidir con alguien con el mismo vestido. Sí, lo sé, es una verdadera tontería, pero es que  a veces soy peor que una niña pequeña. jajaja
Para este momento tan especial elegí un dos piezas, un crop top con una falda de tubo de color negro pero con coloridas flores bordadas. (Por cierto, creo que la palabra “flores” es la más repetida en este blog… creo que necesito un psicólogo para acabar de una vez con mi obsesión floral) En cuanto a los zapatos, usé estos de salón negros para hacer destacar el bordado del conjunto y el tocado, y un bolso color Níquel que ADORO. Como es lógico, si my outfit tenía flores tampoco podían faltar flores en mi cabeza, por lo que me decanté por una celpa floral con el pelo suelto ya que no estoy acostumbrada a llevarlo recogido y me veía mucho mejor.
En cuanto a la boda, fue increíble. Fué una boda de día por lo que después de la ceremonia fuimos a almorzar y después como no, un poco de fiesta. Un poco… mis pies consiguieron aguantar hasta las 4 de la madrugada, sí, lo que significa que disfrutamos de casi 16 horas de diversión, risas y amistad. En dos semanas tengo la boda de mi mejor amiga, nos conocimos con 11 años (es decir, hace 17), así que no me quiero ni imaginar la fiesta que nos espera. A lo mejor vuelvo a casa dos días después, quién sabe jajaja
Mi outfit es de Shein, los tacones de Asos y los accesorios (bolso, diadema y pendientes) de Sfera. Puedes acceder directamente haciendo clic en las marcas que he mencionado pero aún así dejaré al final del post algunas piezas parecidas por si por casualidad no hubiera stock.
¿Tienes alguna boda pronto? ¿Qué te vas a poner? ¡Comparte tus looks conmigo!
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕






Shop de Look!


24 comentarios:

  1. Who would hate weddings?! Oh my goodness, your outfit is darling! I love how you've done your hair too. I was hoping to DIY a flower crown next summer to wear around.

    Kim
    Simply Lovebirds

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kim. Hahaha some people do! Thank you soooo much darling. I'm looking foward to see your DIY flower crown, I'm not very good at it and I always buy it.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. waoo girl you have such a beautifull dress..modern and attractive.embroidery looks unique i love it... :)
    https://wpthemesfree.website wp theme

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That dress is very pretty. I love the flowers and details. Also love your hair style. Goes with it really well. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful outfit! I love the two piece style - the detailed embroidery is so beautiful!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank yo uso much Heather! I am a fan of embroidery!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  5. I love weddings! And your outfit, very Dior :)
    TGIF! XO Annie
    New England Romance

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! It has a bit of Dior inspiration hehehe You realize it!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  6. Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful in this dress. Statement!!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You look absolutely beautiful love! That two piece set is so pretty and perfect for a wedding. And the flowers in your hair are the perfect extra detail x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your outfit looks gorgeous! I love going to weddings but they can be expensive to the guest a well- but it's worth it because you get to see couples celebrating their big day. Even though you went for a two-piece look, they matched and I love the way you did your hair!

    https://exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh Nancy, thank you so much, you are so kind! I have another wedding this weekend, and as you say, it can be a bit expensive for the guest but completely worth it to see my friends face of happiness.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  9. the details on your dress are stunning!
    xx
    http://angelebaby.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you soo much for your kind words Angelebaby!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.