Fall Haul (I)

Happy day Lovely People,
I’ve have been days and days thinking how to organize this post about my Fall Mega Haul, Mega because it is a mix of maybe… 3 days of shopping! (YES, I have the same problem with shopping that with flower print). So I decided to divide this post in order to do it shorter and easier to read. Please, let me know your ideas to create the perfect Haul post because I’m a beginner hehe
I decided also to show it by Brands not by Categories, because if I go shopping I try to organize on my mind what I want or like of each store and it makes easy my shopping day.


Feliz día Lovely People,
Llevo días y días pensando cómo organizar este Mega Haul, Mega porque es una mezcla de por lo menos… ¡3 días de compras! (SÍ, tengo el mismo problema con las compras que con el estampado floral). Por lo que he decidido dividir este post de forma que sea más corto y también más ameno y fácil de leer. Por favor, necesito ideas de cómo organizar Haul post en el futuro porque soy una auténtica novata jaja
He decidido mostrarlo por Marcas y no por Categorías porque si voy de compras, intento organizar en mi mente aquellos productos que quiero o me gusta de cada tienda para hacer más fácil mi día de compras.


So, after saying the word “shopping” around 100.000 times here you are my NEW stuffs:
  1. Primark: Please, please, I need a online shop right now! I think Primark owners don’t do that because you go to the store and take clothes and clothes to your bag that you forget you are spending money with all this beautiful buildings and shelfs.
- Embroidered black Loafers. 11,95 € One of my fav shoes of these season!
- Yellow Shirt. 12,95 €
- Game of Thrones T-shirt 9,00 € No words, i-am-so-nerd
- White Slippers 5,00 € Soft like a cloud. I know what are you thinking but I use to walk on
clouds everyday.
- Beauty and the Beast Blanket 7,00 € My dogs love it haha
- Beauty and the Beast Mirror 2,00 € “Magic, mirror, on the wall… who is the fairest one of all?” Mmm… Sorry, I think it is from another Disney movie
- Swan pijama 9,00 €
- Pro large blending Brush 4,00 €


Así que bueno, después de decir un millón de veces la palabra “compras” comencemos enseñando cositas nuevas!
1.   Primark: Por favoooor, necesito tienda online de Primark ¡Ya! Creo seriamente que los dueños de Primark no crean una tienda online porque cuando vas a las tiendas físicas empiezas a coger ropa y más ropa y a llenar la bolsa y se te olvida que estás gastando dinero viendo tantas cosas bonitas.
- Mocasín bordado negro 11,95 € Uno de mis zapatos favoritos de esta temporada
- Blusa amarilla. 12,95 €
- Camiseta de Juego de Tronos 9,00 € Sin palabras, soy-una-verdadera-friki
- Zapatillas de casa blancas 5,00 € Suaves como una nube. Sé lo que piensas pero ando sobre las nubes todos los días.  
- Manta de la Bella y la Bestia 7,00 € A mis perros les encanta jaja
- Espejo de la Bella y la Bestia 2,00 € “Espejito, espejito… ¿quién es la más guapa del reino?” Mmm… lo siento, creo que me he equivocado de película Disney.
- Pijama de cisne 9,00 €
- Brocha de maquillaje 4,00 €



2.    H&M: It is the first time I try cosmetics from H&M, except nail polish, and it hasn’t be a good experience...
- “Candy Queen” Nail Polish 2,99 € I just love it! With a soft pink base it looks amazing as you can see on my pool pic.
- Nail buffer block 1,49 € It is too soft to my nails so I can’t use it because it doesn’t do anything.
- “Hula Hula” Lipgloss 1,99€ OMG it is the ugliest gloss/lipstick color I saw in my life! I swear you it is a disaster, you can see a huge difference between the packaging and the real color. They sell it locked so I couldn’t try it on. I can’t find the direct link to it, now you know why!


2.   H&M: Es la primera vez que pruebo cosméticos de H&M, a excepción de pintauñas, y la verdad es que no ha sido una muy buena experiencia...
- Pintauñas “Candy Queen” 2,99 € ¡Me encanta! Con una base de color rosa suave queda genial. Tenéis un claro ejemplo en mi foto de la piscina.
- Lima de uñas 1,49 € Es demasiado suave para mis uñas así que no la uso porque no me hace nada, ni lima, ni nada.
- Lipgloss “Hula Hula” 1,99€ A ver… ¡es el gloss / barra de labios más horrendo y feo que he comprado nunca! Lo prometo es un desastre de tono y la diferencia entre el color que se aprecia en el packaging y la realidad es enorme. Lo venden cerrado por lo que no me lo pude probar antes de comprarlo. He intentado buscar el enlace pero no existe en la web, ya sabemos el porque jajaja



3.    Michael Kors:
- Michael Kors Flex Pump color nickel. 115 € Yes… a bit expensive but I saw it and I felt in love, pure love, and they are perfect for my next wedding


3.   Michael Kors:
- Tacones Flex color níquel. 115 € Sí… un poco caros pero los ví y me enamoré de ellos, un amor profundo e intenso, además son perfectos para una boda que tengo próximamente.


4.    Stradivarius:
- Embroidered brown Bag 17,95 € It is so lovely and because of that now it is out of stock! But you can find it on red, white, black and nude.

On my next Haul post, I also show you some new clothes from Stradivarius and from Bershka, Kiko MakeUp, Sfera and Mango. Did you go shopping for Fall? What are your new loved pieces?
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


4.   Stradivarius:
- Bolso marrón bordado 17,95 € Me encanta y creo que por eso está agotadísimo. Aún así
te dejo el link a modelos parecidos de color rojo, blanco, negro y nude.

En mi próximo Haul os enseñaré otras compritas que hice en Stradivarius y también compras de Bershka, Kiko MakeUp, Sfera y Mango. ¿Has comprado ya para esta nueva temporada? ¿Cuales son tus piezas favoritas?
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕


43 comentarios:

  1. Que monada de selección!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great fall shopping choices! I love both pairs of shoes, and that purse is too cute. I'm excited to see your next fall haul post! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kara. Yeeees, I'm working on the second part of it hehe
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  3. I love your new little purse! The pattern is adorable.

    Kim
    simplylovebirds.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww thank you pretty! I felt in love with it and after a fews weeks I bought it
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  4. Me encantaron esos mocasines bordados!! Son hermosos!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Andrea!! No me los quito y vienen bien con todo lo que te pongas.
      Besos,
      E.

      Eliminar
  5. Such great finds!!! I love all the stuff you got especially the shoes :)

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! I think the shoes is my fav pieces, I wear them a lot.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  6. Thank you so much Ilija Cvetkov!
    Kisses,
    E.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The shoes in that first photo have to be my absolute fave! These are really stunning, gorgeous picks. You have a really exquisite taste!
    Wonderful blog! I really like your content. I'd love if we can follow each other on Bloglovin maybe? Do let me know, and have a nice weekend! xx

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Joanne! I saw these shoes and I thought "They are going to be my Autumn obsession". I've just follow you on Bloglovin and Instagram, I love your pics style like a mix of vintage and warm colors.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  8. It's so cool that you went through a three day shopping for all of your new goodies. All of the things you bought looks neat. I love the slippers! It looks so cozy to walk in after taking a shower. The Michael Kors pumps look neat as well.

    https://exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!! Maybe I don't go shopping for weeks or months and one week I go almost everyday. Thank you so much.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  9. Thank you so much Ilija Cvetkov.
    Kisses,
    E.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Great haul here!! You picked some chic piece. Amazing bag!!

    https://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  11. love this haul, you got some really great pieces!
    xx
    http://angelebaby.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Shopping is one of my favorite things too, except my wallet doesn’t agree much. Anyways, I love the plumps you got from MK! Didn’t even know they sold shoes! Can’t wait to see you rock ‘em at your next wedding!

    cabin twenty-four

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahaha my wallet is always complaining! Thank you so much! I will write a post about my wedding outfit soon.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  13. Wow, you got yourself some good bargains! I love the Primark loafers, I would've never thought they were only 12 euros!

    http://athenianchic.wordpress.com/ (lifestyle blog)
    http://fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/ (my fashion blog)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, you if you look for and spend some time on the store you can find such awesome and trend pieces so cheap. Thanks for your comment!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  14. That bag is my favorite! So cute and love the color <3

    https://thriftingwithk.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so so much! It was the only one left on the store but I was looking for it on Internet and they sell different colors.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  15. really nice !
    kisses, Leane
    https://www.luxetoutou.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Great post Darling<3
    I really love the Michael kors pumps.
    Have a lovely day
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Love your fluffy slippers and the Beauty and the Beast blanket!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Heather! That blanket is soooo soft and warm.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  18. Beautiful purchases dear! Especially love those furry white shoes :) So cute x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Erica, they are so comfy and soft.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  19. Love your loafers and bag! So pretty. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.