My sport routine and bodycare during quarantine. E’lifexir anticellutite



Happy day Lovely People!
It is a long time I don’t write a post, and I had a lot of free time this last month, but I couldn’t find the words or the energy to write. I don’t know why but I wasn’t one the mood…
How is going your quarantine? Actually, I did a lot of things. I have joined to several courses I couldn’t do while I was working, I am watching a lot of series and movies and I am practicing A LOT of sport (from 6 to 7 times per week, just amazing! I feel very proud).
I want to share with you in this post what kind of exercises I am doing and what is my body care during this time.
About exercise, I focus on Yoga. I practice Yoga almost everyday for a month now and I feel totally different. I follow live lessons and also Youtube videos from Xuan Lan Yoga, in Spanish. I really love this teacher, her videos and she has a lot of content in Youtube, IGTV and her blog. She also have two books that are amazing.  I really recommend you these books for beginners and not, you can learn so much about yoga. They are “My Yoga diary” and “Yoga for my wellness”. You can also find very good yoga channels on English like Yoga with Adriene. Adriene also have challenges like “30 days of Yoga” and a lot of classes too. 
Keeping talking about exercise, I did two challenges: 
I also have to buy some equipment hehe and here are my new stuffs:
And about my body care, I have been using some new products that are amazing from E’lifexir, the most complete anticellulite treatment. I have to explain that I don’t have problems with cellulite but, working as an architect, I am every day long siting due to my job and now with quarantine I can’t move as much as I like. I realise that my skin is less firm so I decided to use these products:
  • Cacao Sence. It reduces and exfoliates my skin with coconut, cacao, coffee, bisabolol and limnanthes alba. You can take all the death skin and get a better blood circulation getting a firmer skin and also with cacao and caffeine you can eliminate toxins.  
  • Minucell. With tendon and reduction action, a firming and slimming lotion that helps to combat cellulite and aids weight loss. It has caffeine, carnitine, ivy, rucus and salicylic acid. With this ingredients you can reduce fat deposits, accumulation of liquids and also with a micro peeling effect. 
You can find all their products on their IG profile @elifexir and with #actitudelifexir
I love to use this kind of products but I always recommend to have a healthy lifestyle, practicing sport, and also with healthy meals. 
Let me know what kind of sports has you being doing this time and recommend me new thing to do! 
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Hace muchísimo que no escribo una post, y eso que en el último mes he tenido bastante tiempo libre, pero no encuentran las palabras o la energía para hacerlo. No sé porqué pero no me apetecía, no tenía humor para escribir nada…
¿Cómo está siendo tu cuarentena? Yo he hecho muchas cosas, me he unido a varios cursos de la universidad que quería hacer pero que por mi horario laboral era imposible, he estado viendo muchas series y películas y he practicando más deporte que en toda mi vida. Estoy haciendo deporte unas 6 o 7 veces por semana y la verdad es que me siento bastante orgullosa. 
Quiero compartir en este post qué tipo de ejercicios estoy haciendo y cuales son mis cuidados corporales que estoy llevando a cabo. 
En cuanto al ejercicio, me he centrado sobre todo en el Yoga. Practico yoga prácticamente a diario y al hacerlo durante un mes, estoy notando una diferencia brutal. Sigo las clases en directo y los videos de Youtube de Xuan Lan Yoga, en español. Me encanta cómo da las clases y tiene mucho contenido tanto en Youtube como en IGTV y en su blog. Además ha publicado dos libros que seas principiante o no, te van a venir genial para aprender. Estos libros son “Mi diario de yoga” y “Yoga para mi bienestar”. También existen muchos canales en inglés para practicar yoga como el canal “Yoga con Adriane”. Me gusta mucho porque tiene challenges como “30 días de yoga” y también clases completas. 
Siguiendo el tema de practicar ejercicio, he realizado dos challenges, uno lo acabé y el otro sigo en ello:
Además, debido a practicar deporte en casa, he necesitado nuevo equipamiento como éste:
En cuanto a mi cuidado corporal, he usado nuevos productos increíbles de E’lifexir, su tratamiento completo anticelulítico. Tengo que explicar que no tengo problemas de celulitis pero, trabajando de arquitecta, me paso todo el día sentada y sobre todo ahora que no puedo moverme o salir como me gustaría. He notado mi piel menos firme y no hay nada mejor que prevenir antes que curar, porque cuando hay que curar es mucho más complicado obtener resultados. He usado estos productos:
  • Cacao Sence. Con efecto reductor y exfoliante, tiene ingredientes como coco, cacao, café, bisabolol y limnanthes alba. Sirve para eliminar las células muertas de la piel y conseguir una mejor circulación y, por tanto, una piel más firma. También elimina las toxinas de la piel. 
  • Minucell. Con acción reductora, ayuda a reafirmar y reducir para combatir la celulitis y mejorar la pérdida de peso. Tiene cafeína, carnitina, hiedra y ruscus, además de ácido salicílico. Con estos ingredientes puedes reducir la grasa acumulada, la acumulación de líquidos y conseguir un efecto micro-peeling. 
Puedes encontrar más información de sus productos en su perfil de IG @elifexir y con el hashtag #actitudelifexir
Me encantan este tipo de productos pero es necesario tener en cuenta que debemos combinarlos con un estilo de vida saludable, haciendo deporte y comiendo sano.
Déjame en comentarios cual está siendo tu rutina deportiva en estas semanas!
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

14 comentarios:

  1. I need to check that Yoga chanell on YouTube because I've been searching for exercise. These products look very interesting. Thank you for review.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/clarins-hydra-essentiel-face-silky_15.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hope you find a really good channel to make exercise.
      Thanks,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. Wow I never thought of doing yoga via YT! What a good a idea I use to use DVD but that was quite a while now I do a routine that I have memorized but this is a good way to change it up!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I started this quarantine and it was perfect because I did it almost everyday and I really see the changes in my practise.

      Eliminar
  3. Great post dear! Thanks for sharing!!
    Have a nice day! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Really appreciate you sharing this blog post. Thank you! Keep posting.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice to know there is a cream against cellulite. I'm dreading to get cellulite, I need to do squats.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I also use Silk-epil 9 massage tool, I don't if you know it, but when I apply the cream I make a massage with it to better results.

      Eliminar
  6. I am going to have to try those workout routines, I am currently looking for one that I enjoy and can stick with! Thanks for sharing!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.