The red maxi bag you need



Happy day Lovely People,
How is going these days at home? I am having a lot of time to practice my favorite hobbies and also to be creative without the pressure of time. 
I am reading a lot, eating a lot and sporting (this word exists? haha) a lot and, as you can guess, taking a lot of pictures with my fav items.
This time, my Shein order wasn’t a dress, it is not a dress because my dresses are on the way hehe but it is the first time I order a bag there and I can’t be more happy.
What I love of this bag? Its fabric, snake like print, its color, a beautiful dark red, its cheap price and also, that it includes two smaller pieces too.
You can find here o with Search ID: 1013394. 
As always, you can use the code “19q3withc15” to get a 15% off on entire Shein site. They have a lot of sale products and also, I have just discover their home collection. You can choose a lot of decoration pieces and also sheets and blankets. It is just amazing, maybe they would be on my next order.
Have you ever ordered a bag in Shein? I don’t know why I don’t do it before because I love it.
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕

Feliz día Lovely People,
¿Cómo estás pasando estos días en casa? Yo estoy teniendo mucho tiempo para practicar mis hobbies favoritos y también para ser creativa sin tener la presión del tiempo encima. 
Estoy leyendo mucho, comiendo mucho jajaja, practicando mucho deporte y, como podrás suponer, tomando muchísimas fotos con mis productos favoritos. 
Esta vez, my pedido de Shein no ha sido un vestido, bueno la verdad es que los vestidos vienen de camino jajaja, pero es la primera vez que pido un bolso y no puedo estar más contenta.
¿Qué me gusta de este bolso? El material de que está hecho, imitando al estampado serpiente con textura, el color rojo oscuro, el precio y que viene además con dos bolsos más pequeños a juego. Puedes encontrarlo aquí o con el Search ID: 1013394.
Como siempre, puedes usar el código “19q3withc15” para conseguir un 15% extra de descuento en la web de Shein. Me he dado cuenta que tienen una colección de hogar súper bonita, con elementos de decoración e incluso sábanas y nórdicos así que puede que sea mi próxima adquisición. 
¿Alguna vez has pedido algún bolso de Shein? Yo no sé porqué no lo pedí antes porque me ha encantado.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕



12 comentarios:

  1. This bag is gorgeous! Love anything red!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oooo that bag from Shein is so fun, love the faux croc finish and the color is just wonderful I can see why you like it so much and at good price too!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That bag look absolutely stunning. I like it so much and I would like to see it in my collection.

    New Post - https://bibliothequedeparfums.com/2020/05/01/bibliotheque-de-parfums/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oooh the maxi bag looks gorgeous! I love the boldness of it. It is great that there's a discount that comes with it too. Thanks for sharing this pick from Shein!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That bag is so gorgeous, I love pattern and colour is my favorite.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/decleor-aromessence-rose-dorient.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I haven't tried getting a bag from Shein but I love their cothes.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.