5 days Lettering Challenge



Happy day Lovely People,
Today I post something a bit different but I wanted to share it with you because I’m so excited. I joined to a 5 days Lettering Challenge with Three Feelings (@threefeelings) to spread positive and love message through Instagram. You can take a look to their website, everything is so cute and I want to buy it all. At the beginning, I was thinking not to join to the challenge because I have to confess I’m not quite good on it. My sister gave me a Lettering Book “Letras Bonitas” and some Tombows for my birthday but I hadn’t so much time to practice. But this Monday I regretted. I think that maybe my creations aren’t perfect but it is an amazing idea and a good way to transmit love and peace and good feelings by creating quotes and post them.  
These are the 5 quotes of the Challenge:
  1. Monday: Solo los soñadores mueven montañas. (Only dreamers move mountains)
  2. Tuesday: Follow your dreams
  3. Wednesday: El secreto está en las ganas. (Motivation is the secret)
  4. Thursday: Si puedes soñarlo, puedes hacerlo. (If you can dream it, you can do it)
  5. Friday: Prohibido sentarse a esperar que suceda. (It is forbidden to wait until something happens)
The Challenge is over but you can do it by yourself, just one per week or even one per month but let’s spread motivation through creation.
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕





Feliz día Lovely People,
Hoy voy a publicar algo diferente pero quería compartirlo con vosotros porque estoy muy emocionada. Me he unido al Reto de Caligrafía de Three Feelings (@threefeelings) para difundir mensaje positivos y de amor en Instagram. Puedes echarle un vistazo a su web, todo es taaan bonito que quiero comprarlo. Al principio pensé en no unirme al reto porque soy bastante mala la verdad, mi hermana me regaló un libro de caligrafía “Letras Bonitas” y algunos rotuladores Tombows para mi cumpleaños pero no he tenido mucho tiempo de practicar. Aún así, el Lunes cuando empezó me arrepentí, puede que mis creaciones no sean perfectas pero es una idea increíble y una forma genial de transmitir amor, paz y buenos sentimientos creando citas y publicándolas.
Estas son las 5 citas del Reto:
1. Lunes: Solo los soñadores mueven montañas
2. Martes: Follow your dreams. (Persigue tus sueños)
3. Miércoles: El secreto está en las ganas
4. Jueves: Si puedes soñarlo, puedes hacerlo
5. Viernes: Prohibido sentarse a esperar que suceda.
El Reto ha terminado ya pero si quieres hacerlo por tu cuenta, aunque sea una cita a la semana o incluso una al mes, difundamos motivación a través de la creación.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

14 comentarios:

  1. Your lettering looks so beautiful! I don't even speak your language (I only speak English) but I think it looks amazing and well done.

    Kim
    Simply Lovebirds

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kim! It was a Spanish challenge so I have to write it on Spanish. I'm happy you like it! E.

      Eliminar
  2. so pretty! how do you like the tombows? I've been thinking about getting some myself, but i haven't made up my mind yet.

    Kim
    www.vanmenxel.com/blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kim!! I really like Tombows. At the beggining I bought some pens from other brand, cheaper, but it was completely different and it didn't deserve the price even if they were cheaper. Thanks, E.

      Eliminar
  3. I never heard about this challenge but that's great! Thank you for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It was organize by a Lettering products shop and it was my first time doing it and I really enjoy practising.
      Kisses,

      E.

      Eliminar
  4. Your lettering is seriously so beautiful! You did an amazing job. And I love the idea behind this challenge! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kara! It was a good way to practise and also to fill my Instagram with motivational quotes.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  5. Aww this is so beautiful ! Love the first one !!


    http://www.desiringsme.com/fall-outfits-black-jeans/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi darling!

    I really love your incredible post, you have and amazing lettering!

    A big kiss!

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.