How I shop online: Creating Looks

Happy day Lovely People,
I’m a fanatic of online shopping and I’m looking for new Cute Dresses for this Autumn. Yes, yes… I know, anoooother dress. I think you could call me The Dress Girl.  I was in love with floral trend on Summer and I want to keep it on this upcoming season because as you know, I always need to feel summer vibes.
But the aim of this post isn’t to show you some floral dresses and to say they are beautiful, but I will do it too, is to show you how I use to shop online, I create looks. I used to buy stuffs just because I loved them but I realized I had, for example, a lot of dresses and no jackets, so I started to buy pieces that mix together and create different looks with my purchases.
I’m going to show you some pieces from Rosegal to add and mix in the same floral look.

Feliz día Lovely People,
Soy una fanática de comprar por Internet y estoy buscando un nuevo vestido floral para este otoño. Sí…, lo sé…, otro vestidooo. Creo que a partir de ahora voy a pasar a llamarme La chica del vestido, en serio. La cuestión es que estaba obsesionada con el estampado floral en verano y quería mantener esta estética para la temporada que se acerca ya que, como bien sabes, necesito sentir el verano aunque sea un poquito.
Aún así el propósito de este post no es enseñarte vestidos florales y decirte qué bonitos son y bla bla bla, que también, sino mostrarte cómo suelo comprar por Internet creando looks. Antes, solía comprarme ropa simplemente porque me gustaba sin pensar en cómo la iba a combinar o con qué me la podría poner y me di cuenta, por ejemplo, que tenía veintemil vestidos en mi armario y muy pocas chaquetas o partes de arriba, así que desde entonces comencé a comprar piezas que pudiesen mezclarse y crear diferentes looks versátiles con mis compras.
Voy a enseñarte ahora algunas prendas de Rosegal para añadir y mezclar en un mismo look floral.


  1. The main part: The Floral Dress.
I picked this one because it has everything I like. Flowers, of course, autumn colors and long sleeve. I also love its choker detail. I will show you more dresses perfect for this combination.
This dark blue is just amazing and fits perfectly with the print.
Similar to the first one, I love the crossed style.
It is perfect for the mix of an opened back, small flowers, light blue and belled sleeves.
d. Colorful Crossed Dress
      I just love its colors.
1. La parte principal: El vestido floral.
Elegí este vestido porque tiene todo lo que busco. Flores, por supuesto, colores otoñales y manga larga. También me encanta el detalle del cuello a modo de choker. Voy a añadir algunos vestidos más que también vienen a la perfección con la idea de este outfit.
a. Vestido floral "off the shoulder”
Este tono azul oscuro es increíble y encaja increíblemente bien con el estampado y
los tonos de las flores.
b. Vestido floral cruzado
Parecido al primero, me encanta su corte cruzado.
Perfecto para llevar con todo. Con la espalda abierta, pequeñas flores, un hermoso
celeste y mangas acampanadas.
d. Vestido cruzado colorido
    Amo esos colores.


  1. It could be cold: The floral Denim Jacket
In my place, it is still so hot to take a jacket but some nights you need one, and I guess that maybe in one months I will need it every day, so I think into the possibility to add a denim jacket to this outfit. I’m going to show you two similar denim jackets. The difference between them is the kind of flowers you can find on their print.
  1. Decoration please: The jewellery
To finish that look I choose some beautiful jewellery you can add to it.
It is a must have, you need a 3 in 1 or 4 in 1 necklace right now.
Geometric is trendy but it is also trendy to wear different earrings on each ear but with a similar aesthetic.
Yihaaa! Our outfit is ready. What do you think? Are you a dress junkie as me? How do you shop on internet? You can use the code RGEN in Rosegal to have an amazing discount.
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕

2. Puede hacer frío: La chaqueta vaquera de flores
Donde vivo hace todavía demasiado calor para llevar chaqueta pero algunas noches sí que la necesito. Dentro de un mes, tendré que llevarla a diario por lo que he introducido en el look una chaqueta vaquera. Las dos que te muestro son muy parecidas, lo único que las diferencia es el bordado floral que llevan.
a. La de la rosa
b. La de las flores que no se como se llaman
3. Decórame, por favor: Joyería
Para acabar con el look no hay nada mejor que añadirle bonita bisutería.
a. Collar multicapa
Es un must de esta temporada, necesitas un collar 3 en 1 o 4 en 1 ¡ya!
b. Pendientes geométricose

Las formas geométricas están de moda y, a su vez, llevar los pendientes diferentes
pero con la misma estética.

Yihaaa! Nuestro outfit está listo. ¿Qué te parece? ¿Eres una adicta a los vestidos como yo? ¿Cuáles son tus consejos para comprar por Internet? Puedes usar el código RGEN en Rosegal para tener un descuento adicional.

Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕




4 comentarios:

  1. I love the items you picked! Those dresses are beautiful, but my favorite would have to be the first or third one. And the jacket and jewelry would go perfect with any of the dresses x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks beauty! Yesss, I love that dark red on autunm dresses. And definitely, I need a print denim jacket, it is perfect for South Spain autunm temperature.
      A lot of kisses,

      E.

      Eliminar
  2. I love shopping online! Definitely searching for some new looks in the fall too.

    Kim
    Simply Lovebirds

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yesss!! Right now, most of my shooping are online. It is so easy if you know the brand and how clothes can be on you before receive them.

      Kisses,

      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.