Mustard biker jacket with a very special bag. Best Rosegal Deals sale for Black Friday

     Happy day Lovely People!
   As you probably know, I was travelling for ten days to Prague and Wien so, because of that, I haven’t posted so much on my Instagram profile and I haven’t posted any post last week on my blog. But now, I AM BACK! And I have a lot of beautiful pictures that I will share with you during the next weeks. I want to select the best ones and to make them to fit on my puzzle with some original ideas I have on mind.
    But before you see them all, I will have another fashion post with a perfect Autumn look where a biker jacket has the leading role, a perfect Mustard Biker Jacket from Rosegal that I am sure you will love. I am fascinated about how a piece can change a look completely and this jacket is one of these pieces. You can wear it with a pair of jeans and a basic T-Shirt or with a dress, for example.
   And, if this jacket makes a look turn from 1 to 10, I have the most beautiful, cute, perfect and special bag ever. A Constellation Bag, also from Rosegal. It has a round shape with a “hard” material, like a metal box. I am in love with its print because in a velvet dark blue background you can find gold embroidered constellations. My favorite bag for sure. It has a chain to wear it long on one shoulder and it has also a lot of inner space to keep everything. You can find it in several colors but I prefer the blue one because it reminds me to the sky hehe
   By the way, tomorrow is BLACK FRIDAY! What are you going to buy? Tell me if you have some pieces looking for huge sales. Rosegal has a lot of Deals sales that you can find on their website. They have Free Shipping from 11.23-11.28 and you can use the code "RGBF1" to get a 25% discount (Over 10usd, save 2.5usd; Over 20usd, save 5usd; Over 30usd, save 7.5usd; Over 40usd ,save 10usd; Over 50usd, save 12.5usd; Over 60usd, save 15usd; Over 70usd, save 17.5usd; Over 80usd, save 20usd; Over 90usd, save 22.5usd; Over 100usd, save 25usd;Over 110usd, save 27.5usd; Over 120usd, save 30usd; Over 130usd, save 32.5usd; Over 140usd, save 35usd)
   I was looking for big 90’s sneakers but… I don’t know if I would find the right one. I want to buy also a new laptop (mine has more than six years) and I would like a Macbook Air but, for sure, Apple wouldn’t have any discounts. And also… I need a new smartphone! My Huaweis P9 is a sh*t. It turns off when I try to take pics. I can’t understand it! And it is just 2 and half years old! Do you know what I think? Mobile phone companies make smartphones with a limited use, 2 or 3 years, so you have to buy a new one. I know a laptop and a smartphone is too much but I use to “use” my technological items to the end and definitely (you will understand it if I told you that my desktop computer that I use everyday is from 2010 hahahahhaha), they don’t work well know. Are you a technological geek or you use your technological items to infinity and beyond?
   Have a wonderful weekend!
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕
  
     Feliz día Lovely People,
   Como seguramente sepas, he estado viajando durante diez días por Praga y Viena así que por eso no he subido muchas fotos a mi perfil de Instagram y no subí nuevo post la semana pasada en el blog. Pero ahora… estoy de vuelta! Y tengo una cantidad surrealista de fotones que quiero subir durante las próximas semanas. Quiero seleccionar las mejores y hacerlas encajar en mi puzle feed con algunas ideas originales que se me han ido ocurriendo.
   Pero antes de que las veas, tengo otro post sobre moda con un look perfecto para el Otoño con una cazadora de “cuero” como protagonista, ésta perfecta Cazadora Biker Mostaza de Rosegal que estoy segura de que te va a encantar. La verdad es que me fascina como una única pieza puede cambiar un look por completo y con esta chaqueta se consigue. Puedes llevarla con unos vaqueros y una camiseta básica o con un vestido, por ejemplo.
   Y, si esta chaqueta hace que un look pase de 1 a 10, tengo el bolso más bonito, cuco, perfecto y especial que he tenido nunca. Un bolso con estrellas y constelaciones también de Rosegal. Tiene forma redonda y el material es “duro” como si fuese una caja. Me encanta el estampado ya que en un fondo de terciopelo azul están bordadas estrellas y constelaciones. Se ha convertido en mi bolso favorito por el momento. Tiene una asa en forma de cadena para llevarlo colgado de un hombro y el interior es lo suficiente espacioso para llevar de todo. Lo hay de varios colores pero elegí el azul porque me recordaba a un cielo estrellado real jeje
   Por cierto, mañana es el BLACK FRIDAY!! ¿Qué vas a comprar? Déjame en comentarios cuáles son las piezas que estás esperando que rebaje. Rosegal tiene Deals sales que puedes encontrar en su propia web. Tienen también Free Shipping del 23 al 28 de Noviembre y con el código "RGBF1" obtienes un 25% de descuento (Over 10usd, save 2.5usd; Over 20usd, save 5usd; Over 30usd, save 7.5usd; Over 40usd ,save 10usd; Over 50usd, save 12.5usd; Over 60usd, save 15usd; Over 70usd, save 17.5usd; Over 80usd, save 20usd; Over 90usd, save 22.5usd; Over 100usd, save 25usd;Over 110usd, save 27.5usd; Over 120usd, save 30usd; Over 130usd, save 32.5usd; Over 140usd, save 35usd)
   Yo estoy buscando unas deportivas noventeras, de éstas que son enormes y bastas, pero no sé si las encontraré. También estoy deseando comprarme un portátil, el mío tiene más de seis años, y tengo el ojo echado al Mackbook Air pero no creo ni por asomo que exista algún tipo de descuento en Apple. Y también necesito un móvil nuevo… mi Huawei P9 es una completa y absoluta basura. Se apaga cada vez que enciendo la cámara y se le agota la batería por completo aunque esté al máximo. Tiene sólo dos y medio pero me ha salido malísimo. Hay veces que pienso que las marcas de móviles hacen terminales con un uso máximo de dos o tres años para que no duren más, se estropeen, y tengamos que adquirir uno nuevo. Son bastantes cosas, pero la verdad es que suelo agotar mis aparatos al límite (tanto el móvil como el portátil) y es cierto que ya no dan para más (lo comprenderás cuando sepas que mi ordenador de sobremesa, que uso cada día, es de 2010 jajajjajajajaj). ¿Eres un friki de la tecnología o usas tus aparatos tecnológicos hasta el infinito y más allá?
   ¡Qué tengas un finde increíble!
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕





7 comentarios:

  1. Me gustan un montón estas fotos!!

    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is so gorgeous love the statement accessory babe xoxo Cris

    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/11/tiosebon-shoes-that-fit-my-lifestyle.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a lovely outfit babe!!
    Xo
    Esha
    https://www.thestylease.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know which is cuter: that mustard biker jacket or that purse! That color looks beautiful on you!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, my favorite is the mustard Knight jacket.
    https://www.ever-pretty.com/us/dresses/evening-dresses.html

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.