Colorful flowered Blazer

    Happy day Lovely People!
   We have overcome Black Friday hangout… well, I am still waiting some orders to make an entire post about my Black Friday Haul but I don’t want to leave you this week without post so, I made two for you!!! It is Monday and to talk (and write) about fashion, makes me overcome it.
Today’s look has a special piece as a leading role, a colorful flowered blazer from Shein. As you know, I love to add unique pieces to my look to make them different because I honestly think that you don’t need a whole trendy and fashion wardrobe, you just need singular items and to use them correctly.
   That’s what happened with this blazer. It has a complete color palette that makes it focus all the look attention. Because of that, I wear a monochrome look (you can use a white, black or nude total look) to make everybody look at your blazer (even more than they do)
   About my shoes, of course, a pair of military lace boots is a must on my Fall Looks and I love how casual and trendy are they. Mine has a high platform but I like it because it makes them look even more “hard”, I don’t know if you understand me hehe
   You can find this blazer with the Search ID: 385097 or through this direct link. As always, you can use the code “withcapitale15” to get a 15% off. You are probably thinking that now it is too cold to wear this kind of blazer but I wear a coat and under the coat I wear the flowered blazer as a layered look. It is fine enough to wear upper clothes. 
   What are your plans for this week? Do you have a special blazer too?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E.💕

    Feliz día Lovely People!
   Ya hemos superado la resaca del Black Friday, bueno yo aún estoy esperando algunos paquetes que están por llegar para poder hacer un Black Friday Haul peeeero no quiero dejaros sin post esta semana así que ¡voy a hacer dos! Es Lunes y voy a hablar (o escribir) sobre moda para poder sobrellevarlo.
   El look de hoy tiene una pieza especial como protagonista, esta colorida Blazer de flores de Shein. Como sabréis, me encanta añadir piezas únicas y especiales para hacer mi look diferente porque sinceramente, creo que no es necesario un armario lleno de ropa y ropa sino elementos especiales que transformen un look y saber cómo y cuándo usarlas.
   Eso es lo que ocurre con esta blazer. Tiene toda la paleta de colores que hace enforcar todo el protagonismo del look y por eso la llevo con un look monocromático (puedes usar blanco, negro o nude) para hacer resaltar la chaqueta incluso más.
   En cuanto a mis zapatos, llevo un must de la temporada, las Botas Militares! Me encantan porque le dan un rollazo increíble a cualquier look. Las mías son con una súper plataforma lo que las hace más “bastas” aún y me encanta jeje
   Puedes encontrar mi blazer con el Search ID: 385097 o a través de este link directo. Como siempre puedes usar el código “withcapitale15” para conseguir un 15% de descuento. Seguro habrás pensado que hace bastante frío para llevar sólo la blazer pero suelo ponerme un abrigo encima ya que es finita.   
   ¿Cuáles son tus planes para esta semana? ¿Tienes una blazer especial?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕





3 comentarios:

  1. Que blazer tan divino! Me encanta el estampado ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That floral blazer is so gorgeous! Great choice to wear it with an all black outfit. I can't wait to see what you got during Black Friday!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your blazer is super beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.