Christmas Outfit: Checked Blazer Dress

     Happy day Lovely People,
   As I promised, here you have my second post of the week. I know that some weeks I don’t post anything on my blog. I have a lot of work and that makes me impossible to make and create content for my Blog and Instagram (even more now, with my puzzle feed) But, when I have enough time, I use it to make two blog post for you and compensate hehe
   Today, I am wearing a look that can be a perfect idea for a Christmas Outfit. I am sure you saw in a lot of stores a Blazer Dress. It is a must of Fall Season and a good option to wear if you have a collegefriendfamily reunion for Christmas. Mine is from Shein and it has one of my favorite prints, check print, and I also have a blazer quite similar that I use a lot and I made a post about it.
   You can wear this dress with a lot of different shoes or boots. I wear a pair of white boot that I bought on Black Friday and you will have more details about them on my Black Friday Haul post. I was looking forward to by a pair of white boots. They are so trendy now but they remind me of boots that I use to wear when I started to go out hehe around thirteen years ago. Time flies and fashion come and go. Other shoes options are military boots, high boots, heels or even sneakers!
   I will wear it for my work college Christmas Lunch. As always tell you, you can find this dress by a direct link or a Search ID: 529879 and using the code “withcapitale15”, you will get a15% off.
What are you going to wear for Christmas Lunchs? Are you preparing for all the upcoming events? I have soooo much that I am going to check my entire wardrobe, and organize it, to think what I am going to wear in every event.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

    Feliz día Lovely People,
   Tal y como os prometí, aquí tenéis mi segundo post de esta semana. Sé que algunas semanas estoy hasta arriba y no puedo publicar nada en el blog. Tengo bastante trabajo últimamente lo que me hace imposible poder crear nuevo contenido para el Blog. Además, desde que estoy haciendo un puzzle feed en Instagram, tardo aún más en subir cualquier foto. Pero, cuando tengo tiempo suficiente, intento compensarlo publicando dos post en vez de uno jeje
   Hoy llevo un look que puede ser una idea perfecta para un look de Navidad. Estoy segura de que habéis visto en muchísimas tiendas vestidos con forma de blazer. Es un must de esta temporada y una buena opción para llevar en esos almuerzos de trabajo o amigos que están por llegar. El mío es de Shein y tiene uno de mis prints favoritos, check print. Tengo una blazer muy parecida que uso muchísimo y sobre la que ya he escrito un post.
   Puedes llevar este vestido con muchísimos tipos diferentes de zapatos o botas. Yo llevo un par de botines blancos que compré en el Black Friday y de los que te hablaré con detalle en mi futuro Haul sobre mis compras en el Black Friday. Estaba deseando comprarme unas botas blancas, están muy de moda y me recuerda al estilo de botas que se llevaban cuando empecé a salir jeje Otra opción para llevarlo son las bota militares, las botas altas o tacones.
   Lo llevaré puesto en el almuerzo con mis compañeros de trabajo. Como siempre os comento, puedes encontrar el vestido a través del linkdirecto o del Search ID: 529879 y usar el código “withcapitale15” para conseguir un 15% de descuento.
   ¿Qué vas a llevar en tus compromisos navideños? ¿Estás preparado para todos los eventos que están por llegar?  Yo la verdad es que tengo demasiado y tengo que revisar todo mi armario y organizarlo para decidir que llevar en cada uno de ellos.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕





7 comentarios:

  1. Such a nice dress!:) thank you for sharing!!
    kisses
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This plaid dress is super cute. Looks lovely!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is such a cute dress on you babe! The check print is perfect and I love the asymmetrical hemline too :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cute outfit babe!!
    This outfit suits you very well <3
    xo
    Esha
    https://www.thestylease.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The dress is so cool, love the cut. I only know this pattern as a blazer.
    but it's definetly eyecatchy as a dress. Cool and sexy.
    Lovely combinaiton my dear.

    Need cute cat content?
    And some christmas vibes, take a look at my Youtube Video HERE

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ooohhh me encanta tu look, ideal para estas NAvidadEs
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog !

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That checked blazer dress is beautiful and it looks amazing on you! I love how it's chic but still looks comfortable to wear. The white boots were a great choice too!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.