Leopard me!

    Happy day Lovely People,
   You know I am an animal print lover, I posted a lot of looks with animal print as a main part and I couldn’t avoid it… I get some new animal print pieces and I want to share them with you. This season I saw a lot of leopard and snake print, but last week I saw in some stores “cow print” hahahaha yeesss, cow one! I didn’t buy anything with this print… yet. I think that we can find beautiful and ugly pieces, it would depend on how store make this cow print. If they make it as abstract forms or patches, it can be original and wearable.
   The first animal print piece (I will post the second one in my next blog post) is a Leopard Waist Knot Skirt from Shein that I am sure you have seen sooooooo much on Instagram fashion bloggers. I have to say that I fell in love with it the first time I wore it! It has the perfect mix of trendy and elegant and sexy, I don’t know how to explain it but I LOVE it. The fabric has a really good quality and it is crease-free with a satin texture. I wear it with a black off-the-shoulder top but you can use also a sweater, for example.
   What about my shoes? Hehehe I was looking forward to wear my new platform “heavy-ugly” sneakers and this look is the perfect for it. You can realize that a pair of shoes can change a look completely. If you go to a special event, you can wear this skirt with hells. If you want to use it every day and more casual, let’s use a pair of sneakers.
   As I always say, you can find this skirt here or with Search ID: 549127. You can also use the code “withcapitale15” to get a 15% off
   Do you love maxi skirts? What is your fav animal print piece?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

  
    Feliz día Lovely People,
   Ya sabes que soy una fan total del animal print. He subido varios looks con ese tipo de estampado como parte fundamental y no lo he podido evitar… he vuelto a picar con nuevas prendas que quiero compartir con vosotros. Esta temporada he visto estampado de serpiente y leopardo por todas partes, pero la semana pasada vi un editorial en el que llevaban… atención… estampado de vaca! Como lo oyes jajajaja a ver, creo que con ese estampado podemos encontrar de todo. Desde piezas bonitas con un estampado de vaca más tirando a manchas abstractas, hasta piezas horrendas, la verdad.
   La primera prenda que quiero mostraros (subiré otro post en breve con la segunda) es una Maxi Falda pareo de leopardo de Shein y de la que estoy segurísima que habréis visto miles de versiones en Instagram. Tengo que decir que me enamoré por completo cuando me la probé. Es la mezcla perfecta entre trendy, elegante y sexy que no sé ni explicar, pero me encanta. La tela es ideal, con muy buena calidad, similar al satén y se arruga poquísimo. La llevo con un body con los hombros al descubierto pero puedes llevarla también con un jersey, por ejemplo.
   ¿Y en cuanto a mis zapatos? Jejejeje Estaba deseando ponerme mis nuevas deportivas, de estas con plataforma y bastas, con un look y creo que es ideal para darle un toque más casual. En momentos así te das cuenta como unos zapatos pueden cambiar un look por completo ya que si le añadimos unos tacones, el efecto es otro.
   Como siempre, puedes encontrar esta falda a través del link directo o con el Search ID: 549127. Puedes usar también el código “withcapitale15” para tener un descuento del 15%
   ¿Te gustan las faldas maxi? ¿Cuál es tu estampado animal favorito?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕





5 comentarios:

  1. you look so beautiful in this black dress, thanks for sharing the pretty dress ideas.

    Regards,
    Prabhu....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're such a beauty, darling! The leopard print skirt looks incredible with the black top and I also really like the unusual pairing of the white trainers with the outfit :) Have a fabulous week!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look stunning in this outfit E! I love that leopard print skirt with the off the shoulder top. Wearing it with the sneakers was a really great choice. I love the mix of chic and casual!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So amazing how you styled the leo skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a beautiful skirt! I really like how you style it. Thank you for inspiration!

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
    YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-tO9N3A6c&t=220s

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.