The girl with the animal print obsession

    Happy day Lovely People,
   As I told you in my last post, I get some new animal print pieces that I want to share with you. The first one was an awesome leopard knotted skirt but in this case, let’s talk about snake print! As you probably remember, I published a post with a snake print dress, kimono style, but when I saw this Snake print Skirt Dress from Shein, as always, I fell in love hehe Its snake print is a bit different and it isn’t grey, it has warmer and brown shades that make it even more special. Taking about details, it has wide sleeves and bottoms in the front that make it a bit opened (and sexy hehe) Its A shape is just perfect and it fits perfectly with every body shape.
   As I always remind you, you can find this dress by this direct link or by the Search ID: 570467 and you can use the code “withcapitale15” to get a 15% off.
In fall, I use to wear mini dresses with maxi boots! I love this combo because it is so stylish and really comfy. My high boots are really useful because they are so comfortable, with a medium heel you can wear them all day long, and also they fit perfectly with on my legs. I will let you know more about all these new shoes that I posted recently in my Black Friday Haul post and, of course, on my Instagramprofile.
   And… what about me? Well… this week is full of Christmas lunches and dinners! Actually, I have four: three from work and one with my university colleges in Malaga. Yihaa!! Of course, it is a secret, but… I am looking forward to go to the Malaga one hehehehe I will let you know in my IG Stories, every single look I will wear.
   What are your plans for this week? A lot of work or are you like me, with a lot of parties? Do you love women animal print dress?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

     Feliz día Lovely People,
   Como te conté en mi último post, he comprado algunas piezas nuevas con estampado animal que quiero compartir contigo. La primera fue una increíble maxi falda de leopardo, estilo pareo, pero en este caso vamos a hablar del estampado de serpiente! Como probablemente recuerdes, realicé un post con un vestido kimono con ese estampado pero cuando vi este Vestido Camisero de Shein, no me pude resistir. El estampado de serpiente es diferente al anterior y además tiene subtonos cálidos y marrones, y no grises, cómo los de la túnica. Tiene mangas acampanadas pero sujetas a la muñeca, y botones delanteros que hace una pequeña apertura delante. Su forma se adapta a cualquier tipo de cuerpo, y eso es perfecto.
    Como siempre os recuerdo, podéis encontrar este vestido a través de este link directo o mendiante el Search ID: 570467 Podéis usar el código “withcapitale15” para conseguir un 15% de descuento.
   En invierno me gusta llevar mini vestidos con maxi botas. Me encanta esa combinación ya que la veo muy de moda pero también es muy cómoda. Estas botas altas las llevo muy a menudo ya que son bastante cómodas, ya que el tacón no es muy alto, y tienen un material que se adapta perfectamente a la pierna. Os daré más detalles en mi Black Friday Haul post y, como siempre, en mi perfil de Instagram.
    Y… en cuanto a mí… bueno, pues esta semana la tengo llenísima de almuerzos y cenas navideños. Exactamente tengo cuatro: tres del trabajo y uno con mis compañeras de la universidad en Málaga. Es un secreto, pero… estoy deseando de que llegue el sábado para ir a la cena malagueña jajajajaja Os iré mostrando en mis Stories de Instagram todos los looks que lleve para cada ocasión.
    ¿Cuáles son tus planes para esta semana? ¿Tienes mucho trabajo o vas a ir de fiesta en fiesta como yo?
    Cientos y cientos de besos,
       E. 💕






5 comentarios:

  1. You are rocking the animal print this season! I haven't seen too many snake print items recently but I really love this dress. The style of it is really flattering. Have a great time at all your Christmas lunches and dinners this week!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stunning in snake print! Love the dress with these over the knee boots.
    Happy Holidays!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look stunning dear, your dress is beautiful!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  4. animal print perfection I love this dress happy new year xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/01/eshakti-designed-with-love-customized.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dress looks great! It's like a great postcard thing!
    friv
    http://friv.party/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.