My NYE Rosegal dress and Deals sale

    Happy New Year Lovely People,
   How was your beginning of the year? Mine was awesome. I had dinner with my family and later, I went out with my friends. Party all night hehe
   I posted this sparking and beautiful dress, that I wore on NYE, on my Instagram and a lot of you love it! So… I am going to make a post about my look.
   My Golden Sequin Dress is from Rosegal. I have some sequin dresses but I wanted one more original so I decided to get this one because it was a maxi dress with original tassels details. 
   I wore it with a pair of nude heels and, you can’t see it but also with a brown faux fur coat. 
  When I took a look to Rosegal website, I saw their Deals sales and I get a V-Neck Black Top too. It is a very wearable piece that you can wear with a total black look or with a print skirt, for example. 
   If you are thinking about getting some pieces from Rosegal, you can use the codeRGBF1 with 25% discountOver 10usd, save 2.5usd; Over 20usd, save 5usd; Over 30usd, save 7.5usd; Over 40usd ,save 10usd; Over 50usd, save 12.5usd; Over 60usd, save 15usd; Over 70usd, save 17.5usd; Over 80usd, save 20usd; Over 90usd, save 22.5usd; Over 100usd, save 25usd;Over 110usd, save 27.5usd; Over 120usd, save 30usd; Over 130usd, save 32.5usd; Over 140usd, save 35usd;
   What are your plans for this weekend? In Spain, we have the Feast of the Three Magic Kings, what means more     Christmas presents and more party, of course hehehe
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕
    Feliz Año Lovely People,
   ¿Cómo ha sido el comienzo del nuevo año? El mío, increíble. Cené con mi familia y después, salí con mis amigos de fiesta durante toda la noche jeje 
   Publiqué mi look con este brillante y bonito vestido, que lleven en la noche de Año Nuevo, en mi Instagram y a muchos de vosotros ¡os encantó! Es por ello… que he pensado hacer un post sobre ese look.
   Mi vestido de lentejuelas dorado es de Rosegal. Tengo varios vestidos de lentejuelas pero quería uno más original, por lo que elegí éste ya que es maxi y además tiene un detalle muy original en el bajo con flecos de lentejuelas. 
   Llevé un par de tacones color nude, y también, aunque no puedas verlo, con un abrigo marrón de pelo (falso).
Cuando estaba echándole un vistazo a la web de Rosegal, encontré en sus Deals sales este top negro con cuello en V. Es una pieza muy posible y lo puedes llevar tanto con un total Black look como con una falda estampada, por ejemplo.
   Si estas pensado en echarle un vistazo a algunas de sus piezas, puedes usar el código: RGBF1 para conseguir un descuento del 25%.
   ¿Cuáles son tus planes para el fin de semana? En España, son los Reyes Magos, lo que significa más regalos navideños y más fiesta, por supuesto jajajajaj
    Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕






4 comentarios:

  1. El vestido es muy original y el otro look me encanta, es muy de mi rollo.

    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look gorgeous in that dress! It was a perfect choice for NYE and the tassel details are very fun and unique. You always have the best outfits E!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy 2019 gorgeous Love both looks and Rosegal is a wonderful online store xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-holiday-style-with-rosegal.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That sequin dress is amazing! I love the fringe!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.