Why I have been absent? + Rosegal Deal Sales



   Happy Day Lovely People,
   It has been a loooong long time I don't write on my blog but these months were just incredible busy. I have a BIG new to tell you and, maybe, you could understand why I didn't take a little time to write here. 
   I am moving to Austria, Upper Astria exactly! You probably know I am from South Spain but at the end of January I received a job offer from Austria and I have been on conversations since them. But now, I can say definitely, that I am going to move there to work as an Architect and I will start by 1st April. Yeeeeees, in two weeks! It was a hard decision but I decide to change my life and moving there and to try if this awesome opportunity works. 
   And what is going to happend with my blog? Honestly, I have no idea hehe I want to keep writing and sharing my vision of travel, fashion and beauty but, at the beginning, I know I won't have so much time to focus on it. And, of course, I want to keep my Instagram update every day or every two days, so maybe... I will write here two or three times per month and I will post on Instagram regulary but I will know it when I arrive there and see how I adapt to my new life.
   By the way, I don't know nobody in the whole country hehehe so if you are from Austria or you know it and want to give me some recommendations, I will be very happy to heard them all. 
   About my look, it is a sweater from Rosegal and I picked it because I loooove this color. It has a pastel tone that is just perfect. I also ordered a wig... yes, a wig! I want to participate with a creative makeup on NYX Face Awards, Austria version in this case, so I will show you my wig, with the complete makeup and look, at the end of this month. Now, you can enjoy Rosegal Deal Sales using the code: RGBF1 with 25% discount:Over 10usd, save 2.5usd; Over 20usd, save 5usd; Over 30usd, save 7.5usd; Over 40usd ,save 10usd; Over 50usd, save 12.5usd; Over 60usd, save 15usd; Over 70usd, save 17.5usd; Over 80usd, save 20usd; Over 90usd, save 22.5usd; Over 100usd, save 25usd;Over 110usd, save 27.5usd; Over 120usd, save 30usd; Over 130usd, save 32.5usd; Over 140usd, save 35usd;
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


  Feliz día Lovely People, 
  Hacía muchísimo que no escribía en mi blog pero en estos meses no he parado y, además, tengo una GRAN noticia que daros y así puede que comprendáis un poco mi situación. 
Me mudo a Austria!!! Muchos de vosotros sabréis que soy de Andalucía pero a finales de Enero recibí una oferta de trabajo de Austria y he estado en conversaciones con ellos desde entonces. Pero ahora, puedo decir definitivamente, que me mudo allí para trabajar de arquitecta y que empiezo el día 1 de Abril. Siiiiiiiii, en dos semanas! Fue una decisión difícil pero he decidido dar un giro a mi vida personal y profesional y mudarme allí para aprovechar esta increíble oportunidad. 
  Y... ¿qué va a pasar con el blog? Sinceramente, no tengo ni idea jeje Quiero seguir escribiendo y compartiendo mi visión de la moda, la belleza, los viajes... pero, al principio, no se cuanto tiempo voy a tener disponible para centrarme en ello. Y, por supuesto, quiero seguir manteniendo activo mi Instagram cada día o cada dos días así que probablemente pueda subir dos o tres posts al mes.    
   Por cierto, no conozco a nadie en todo el país jejejejej así que si vivís en Austria o lo conocéis y queréis darme algún consejo, soy toda oídos. 
   En cuanto a mi look, el jersey es de Rosegal y lo pedí porque tiene un color que me encanta. Tiene así un tono pastel precioso. También me pedi una peluca... si! una peluca! Quiero participar este año en los NYX Face Awards, Austriacos en este caso, así que quiero enseñaros mi peluca cuando suba el look del maquillaje para que os sorprendáis. Ahora puedes disfrutar de Deal Sales en la web de Rosegal usando el código: RGBF1 con un 25% de descuento.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕

2 comentarios:

  1. Welcome back babe I love this jumper Good luck with the move Austria is such a gorgeous country xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/03/maxim-cover-girl-contest-with-cause.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dear

    Glad to contact with you!

    We do wholesale business.
    Wholesale Women Apparel/ Bags/ Fashion jewelry/ Accessories are in $0.5-$2.5-$5.59-$7.99.

    All items are in a nice price and good quality.

    Kindly invite you to visit our Web or App : https://www.fashiontiy.com

    You'll enjoy a 5% cash rebate after the order delivery+ free samples.
    (Your invitation code is : Jenny)

    FashionTIY: A super wholesale platform, from which over 100,000+ online and offline wholesalers and retailers are buying.

    Jenny@fashiontiy.com
    FashionTIY Customers Team

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.