Festive look with a burgundy shirt and a maxi skirt

    Happy day Lovely People,
   I know we are still in November but I LOVE festive season and I am looking forward to show you some ideas of festive looks! Today’s look is my first proposition for upcoming events. It doesn’t matter you are attending to an Autumn Wedding or you have a colleges or friends pre-Christmas dinner, this look is made for you.
What do you need to create it by yourself? Just a maxi skirt and a beautiful blouse, nothing more, and I am sure you can find these pieces easily. This buttonedblouse with bishop sleeves is from Shein and you can find it with the Search ID: 534065 or with this link. My skirt is from years ago, when leopard print was trend again, but in this case a colorful one hehe You can find a lot of beautiful similar skirts in Shein website like this silver one. I just LOVE it because its color and texture makes it perfect for this festivity season. Just pure love! You can use the code “withcapitale15” to get a 15% off.
   And what about me? I keep traveling hehe I was in Switzerland a month ago (one of my best friends lives there) and I am preparing all my pics to join to my Puzzle Feed to post them on my Instagram profile. I hope you love them all! And… I am going to visit Wien and Prague. I will take a flight tomorrow so, if you want to let me know special places to visit, let me know in comments or by a DM in my Instagram.
   I am not going to publish any post next week because I am going to be travelling 10 days but when I come back I will work on a Korean Cosmetics Haul with some products I ordered to a South Korea online shop.
   Are you like me and you can’t stop thinking on festive looks? Let me know your travel advices in comments!
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕
  

    Feliz día Lovely People,
   Ya sé que estamos todavía en Noviembre pero es que me ENCANTAN los looks festivos y esta temporada que se acerca y no dejo de pensar en looks y más looks. El outfit de hoy es mi primera propuesta para los eventos que están por llegar. No importa si es una boda otoñal o si tienes una cena más elegante y formal para celebrar las vacaciones navideñas con amigos o compañeros de trabajo, este look encaja con todo.
   ¿Qué necesitas para hacerlo tuyo? Simplemente una maxi falda y una blusa. Eso es todo, y estoy segura que son piezas nada difíciles de encontrar y que seguro tendrás en tu armario. Esta blusa con botones y mangas acampanadas es de Shein y puedes encontrarla con el Search ID: 534065 o a través de  este link. Mi falda tienes más años que Matusalén ya que es de cuando se llevaba otra vez el leopardo pero en esta ocasión leopardo colorido jejeje Puedes encontrar faldas plisadas similares en la web de Shein y yo he encontrado esta que puede encajar perfectamente (sobre todo por el color ya que al ser plateada es perfecta para esta época festiva). Puedes usar como siempre el código “withcapitale15” para conseguir un 15% de descuento.
   ¿Y qué novedades traigo? Pues sigo viajando cada vez que puedo jeje He estado en Suiza hace un mes (una de mis mejores amigas vive allí) y estoy terminando de preparar mis fotos para subirlas a mi Puzzle Feed en mi perfil de Instagram. Espero que os gusten todas. Y… voy a visitar Vienaaaaaaaaa y Pragaaaaaaaaa. Mañana cojo el vuelo así que si tienes algún consejo o lugares que tenga que visitar, coméntamelo en este post o mándame un privado.
   No voy a publicar ningún post la próxima semana porque estaré de viaje durante 10 días pero cuando vuelva quiero hacer un Haul sobre los últimos productos de cosmética coreana que he pedido a una web de Corea del Sur.
   ¿Eres como yo y ya estás pensando en los looks de fiesta? Déjame en comentarios todos tus consejos de viaje.
    Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕




4 comentarios:

  1. this leopard skirt amazing on you dear
    new outfit on my blog mickey mouse fashion trend
    have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look so beautiful in red! This festive look is so pretty and I love how fun the leopard print skirt is. Have a great time on your trip and I can't wait to see all of your photos!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your dress amazing dear! Lovely outfit and pictures!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.