Tile embroidered shirt with mum jeans for a casual look

    Happy day Lovely People,
   Another look in my blog! Yihaaa! Yes, I am very annoying because I always post about fashion but I have some post waiting to be done, and these posts aren’t about fashion. I have to write about some topics: my second part of my London travel guide, a haul about a new order I received from South Korea with amazing products, two travel guides from Rome and from Siena and a review of my skincare routine with Atashi products. Ejem… ejem… a lot of work to be done, E.
   But, let’s talk about fashion today. You know I am a fan of Shein clothes. I partnered with them and I love all their products because you can wear trendy clothes really cheap. This look is perfect for everyday, and I use it when I go to work, for example. The main piece is a beautiful Embroidered Blouse with a knot detail in tile color. You can buy it in six different colors so I recommend you to take a look to this link and see all looks you can create. The Search ID from this blouse is 576067 and, as always, you can take a 15% off using the code “withcapitale15” Some people asked me and I have to say I don’t received ANY commission if you buy using this code, Shein gave it to me and I share it with my followers but I don’t earn money with it ;) I wear it with a pair of mum jeans because I love its shape, they are really comfy and I love high waist jeans hehe and with a pair of ankle boots.
   Are you missing my jasmine and my courtyard? It was raining dogs and cats and I had to do my pics inside hehe but it makes it different for sure.
   What are your plans for the weekend? As you know, I have a long weekend till Thursday and I am trying to do everything I told you I my last post.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
   ¡Otro look en mi blog! Yihaaaa! Sí, soy bastante pesada ya que siempre subo looks y posts sobre moda y la verdad, es que tengo varios temas y post pendientes para hacer que no son precisamente sobre moda. Quiero escribir sobre los siguientes temas: mi segunda parte de mi guía de viaje de Londres, un haul sobre productos de belleza coreanos que acabo de recibir de Corea del Sur, dos guías de viaje a Roma y Siena y una review sobre la rutina facial que estoy probando con productos de Atashi. Ejem, ejem… E.,… tienes bastante trabajo por hacer.
   Pero bueno, hablemos del look de hoy. Como sabéis soy una fan de Shein. Llevo colaborando con ellos algún tiempo y me encanta porque tienen ropa que está de moda pero a precios bastante asequibles. Este look es perfecto para el día a dia, y lo uso para ir a trabajar. La pieza principal es una preciosa blusa bordada de Shein de color teja y con un nudo en la parte baja. Puedes elegir entre diferentes colores en la web buscando la blusa con el Search Id: 576067 o a través del link que he dejado en su nombre. Puedes también usar el código de un 15% de descuento “withcapitale15” Algunas personas me han preguntado si recibo comisión por usar ese código y la respuesta es NO. Shein me lo dio para que lo compartiera con mis seguidores pero para nada me aporta ningún beneficio económico ;) Llevo mi blusa con unos mum jeans porque amo ese tipo de vaqueros, son muy cómodos y tienen el talle súper alto. También llevo unos botines para completar el look.
   ¿Echas de menos mi patio y mi jazmín? Pues la verdad es que el día que realicé las fotos estaba lloviendo lo más grande y tuve que hacerlas en interior, pero bueno, le dan un toque diferente.
   ¿Cuáles son tus planes para el fin de semana? Como sabes, yo estoy de puente desde el Jueves y estoy intentando hacer todo lo que os conté en el post anterior.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕





6 comentarios:

  1. Mum jeans are the absolute best and I'm kicking myself for not adding any to my wardrobe for this season! Love this casual look on you babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I like it when you post about fashion! And the blouse you show is a dream and a perfect pairing with the denims!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I like this casual styling.
    And the shirt is so perfect, love this eyecatchy rust-color and silky-material. Really lovely.


    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That shirt is really pretty! I love the color and the embroidery details are so lovely Also the interior of your space is really cute! You should consider taking more photos there, although I do love your courtyard.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The shirt is such a beautiful colour, so perfect for Autumn! <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You shirt is really lovely. Great statement colour.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.