Popcorns T-shirt on a Late Summer / Warm Autumn Look

    Happy day Lovely People!
   And Happy Sunday (of course). This new week that starts tomorrow is going to be a bit “shorter” because we have a national festivity, All Saints Day. I don’t know if you celebrate it in your country but we celebrate it in Spain. I will work till Wednesday and I will have a weekend of four days. YEEEES! I haven’t got any special plan but I have to do some task from my second year of German language course and I have joined to a Autodesk Revit Course too and I should spend most of my weekend doing it (because during the week it is quite impossible with my job) I am an Architect and I decided to do this course to “update” my computer skills. I used to use design programs like AutoCad when I was in the University but technological world is changing every day and I am sure that learning Revit will make me more competitive in the labor market,
   About this look, I am sure you are thinking that I am crazy wearing a Summer look when it is almost November but weather is crazy! This weekend was awful… we had rain and cold but at the beginning of the week the weather was just perfect.
   I am wearing a T-shirt and a Skirt from Stradivarius with Topshop sandals and a belt bag from Nasty Gal. At the end of the post you can see some similar products in case you couldn’t find them in stores. I was in Bahia Sur, a commercial center in South Spain (near Cadiz) that has the best coast views ever.
   How is going to be your week? Do you love to wear white T-shirts with colorful logos? Do you have also a long-weekend?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

     Feliz día Lovely People,
   Y feliz domingo, por supuesto. Esta semana que comienza mañana va a ser mucho más corta porque tenemos un puentazo por delante con motivo del día de Todos los Santos. No sé si en tu país celebraréis esta festividad pero en España si lo celebramos. Trabajaré hasta el Miércoles y luego tendré por delante cuatro días de puente. SIIIII! No tengo ningún plan especial pero la verdad es que me vendría bien avanzar con mi segundo año de Alemán. Además, me he apuntado a un curso de Autodesk Revit, un programa de diseño para arquitecto, y quiero adelantar todo lo que pueda porque entre semana con el trabajo me es imposible. Decidí apuntarme a este curso para actualizarme un poco, la verdad. En la Universidad utilizábamos AutoCad y ahora cada vez se usa más Revit por lo que aprender este programa puede ser perfecto para mi futuro laboral y no quedarme estancada.
   En cuanto al look, estoy segura que piensas que estoy un poco loca llevando un look veraniego pero tengo que decir que el loco es el tiempo. Este fin de semana está haciendo frío y está lloviendo pero a principios de la semana pasada el tiempo fue genial.
   Llevo una camiseta y una falda de Stradivarius con sandalias de Topshop y una riñonera de Nasty Gal. Al final del post encontrarás looks parecidos por si no encuentras éstos en tienda. Las fotos fueron tomadas en el Bahí Sur, un centro comercial cerca de Cádiz capital, en San Fernando, con las mejores vistas que se pueden tener.
   ¿Cómo va a ser tu semana? ¿Te gusta llevar camisetas blancas con logos? ¿Tienes también puente?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕








12 comentarios:

  1. I adore this kind of print- and statement shirts.
    Lovely and such anice look.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Popcorn?! Oh my gosh what a cute t-shirt! This has reminded me that I definitely don't wear t-shirts enough :) Have a fabulous weekend babe!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have a lot new t-shirts lately and I wear them a lot, they can make a very funny look.
      Thanks!

      Eliminar
  3. You look fabulous! And the pics are so so great. Love the atmosphere in them <3

    E || OH LA LATKES

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is such a cute look E! Although it's too cold to wear that here, I could see myself wearing something similar with tights and a cardigan. I hope you had a great long weekend!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a cute shirt, I like how you styled it with a belt bag. I think I used Revit back when I was working in a logistics warehouse though I barely remember how to use it now.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.