Golden & Black Jumpsuit Look

    Happy day Lovely People!
   As I told you last week, I have just received some Shein pieces that I want to share with you. The first one was this lovely lavender dress with a crossed shape that I am wearing so much in my summer afternoons. It fits perfect with my “little” tanned skin and I can wear it during day or night time. But if you are looking for an awesome look for nights out, todays look is your best alliate! You need a jumpsuit in your wardrobe and you need this Golden & Black Jumpsuit from Shein. What I love about it? It is so elegant and it has the perfect color combo. I think that golden details make it suitable for parties and special events and also make it special and original, what didn’t happen with a total black jumpsuit. I was very surprise about the fabric. It has a dense texture what makes the wide pants fits perfectly to your body and what allows you to wear it also in Autumn or Winter (with a coat hehe)
   I wore this jumpsuit for my hometown fair, yes… you probably think I am jumping from fair to fair hehehe, but it was such a big event and I couldn’t wait to wear it. You can find it on their website with the search ID: 334568 or through the direct link I added to its name.
   And what about this week? I love to talk to you a bit about my daily life, not just “look at my new outfit” hehe As I told you, I continued with fairs hehe and I also started to work on something really special for my Instagram profile. I will post my travel pics on a special way I hope you like, and if it works I am going to change my feed completely! Let’s see what happens.
   How are you planning the end of August and the beginning of September and THE ROUTINE?
   Do you use to wear jumpsuits?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People!
   Como te conté la semana pasada, acabo de recibir un par de artículos de Shein que quería enseñaros. El primero fue este increíble vestido cruzado color lavanda que estoy llevando muchísimo durante las tardes veraniegas. Me sienta genial con el morenito que he cogido y la verdad es que se puede llevar tanto de día como de noche. Aún así, si estás buscando un look festivo para disfrutar de las noches de salidas veraniegas el look de hoy es tu mejor aliado. Necesitas un mono en tu armario y necesitas este Mono Dorado & Negro de Shein. ¿Por qué me encanta? Porque es muy elegante y tiene una combinación de colores increíble. Creo que los detalles dorados lo hacen el look prefecto para fiestas y eventos especiales y también le dan un toque diferente, lo que no ocurriría con un mono completamente negro. Lo que más me sorprendió fue la tela. Es bastante densa lo que hace que la caída sea perfecta y además al ser más gordita sirve para llevarlo en otras temporadas.
   Llevé este vestido para la feria de mi pueblo, sí… probablemente estés pensando que voy de feria en feria o que tengo un puesto de churros jejejeje pero es que me encantan. Puedes encontrarlo en su web con el código ID: 334568 o a través del link directo que encontrarás al hacer clic sobre el nombre del producto.
   ¿Y qué novedades tengo esta semana? La verdad es que me gusta hablaros un poquito sobre mi día a día y darle más chicha a los post y que no sean sólo “mira mi look, que guapa voy” jajajaja Como he dicho antes he seguido de ferias pero también estoy trabajando en algo muy especial para mi Instagram. Publicaré mis fotos de mi viaje pero de una forma diferente y especial que espero que te guste. Si funciona, puede que incluso cambie radicalmente mi feed pero ya veremos qué ocurre.
   ¿Cuáles son tus planes para el final de Agosto y el principio de la vuelta a la rutina con Septiembre?
   ¿Sueles llevar monos para los eventos especiales?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕




4 comentarios:

  1. Oh my gosh - you look amazing! It's such a statement piece and it looks so elegant on you.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous jumpsuit babe Loved it xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-life-my-style-my-adventure.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look amazing in this jumpsuit! It looks perfect for a night out or a fancy event. And I'm so excited to see how you're going to post your travel photos on Instagram! Changing your feed is always fun. I hope you have a great week E!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.