Animal print: Leopard Top & Denim

    Happy day Lovely People!
   How is going your September? September is always a new beginning for me and this year even more. I have stopped doing sport by myself (in my house) and I have joined to the gym, I have started yoga again, I have more and more work, I have done my German exams (and passed them!)… bla, bla, bla… I haven’t got enough time to sit with my computer and work on my blog, and I have been more focused on my Instagram. As you probably know, my feed has changed completely. I use the same tones and filters and aesthetic but… I am creating a PUZZLE IG FEED. Wow! You can’t imagine how much work it has. It is easy now that I am get used to it but at the beginning it was a bit difficult because I use Photoshop to edit my pics but now, I use also Illustrator to do my Puzzle and I didn’t know how it worked. What happens to me too was that my computer wasn’t ready for this amount of work and I had to “clean” it and prepare it to work faster.
   E…. stop talking and show us your new look! I am going to post a series of three posts about Animal Print. It is so trendy right now that I needed to add some animal print pieces to my wardrobe. My first look is this Leopard Top from Shein. I just love this print and the fabric is AWESOME, I can keep my blouse without any crease and that is so important because I am really lazy, especially when I travel. You can find it on their website with the search ID: 526124 or through the direct link I added to its name. Remember that you can use the code: "withcapitale15" to get a 15% off. I wear it with a pair of jeans and my red lips and my look is so elegant and sexy and perfect. I could wear it everyday hehe
   Do you love animal print? What are your fav leopard pieces from Shein?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E.  💕






     Feliz día Lovely People!
   ¿Cómo va tu Septiembre? Septiembre es siempre para mí un nuevo comienzo y este año incluso un poco más. He dejado de hacer ejercicio en casa y me he apuntado al gimnasio, he vuelto a retomar mis clases de yoga, tengo más y más trabajo, he hecho mis exámenes de Alemán (y los he aprobado!)… bla, bla, bla… no tengo tiempo de sobra para sentarme frente al ordenador y trabajar en mi blog, sobre todo ahora que me estoy centrando más en Instagram. Como seguro sepas, mi feed en Instagram ha cambiado por completo. Es cierto que sigo usando los mismos tonos, filtros y estética pero… estoy creando un PUZZLE. ¡Ojú! No os podéis ni imaginar el trabajo que supone. Ahora que me he acostumbrado me resulta fácil, la verdad, pero al principio ha sido difícil porque edito mis fotos con Photoshop y para montar el puzle utilizo Illustrator y no tenía ni idea. Además, mi ordenador no estaba preparado para tanta caña y he tenido que optimizarlo y limpiarlo para que vaya más rápido.
   Bueno E., deja ya de hablar de ti y háblanos del look! Voy a publicar una serie de tres posts sobre Estampado Animal. Ahora mismo está muy de moda y necesitaba añadir algunas piezas con ese estampado a mi armario. Mi primer look es este Top de Leopardo de Shein. Me encanta el estampado con motivos pequeñitos y sobre todo amo la tela. Mi blusa se mantiene sin una arruga y eso es importante porque soy muy floja para planchar, sobre todo cuando viajo. Puedes encontrarlo en su web con el ID: 526124 o a través del link directo que he añadido en el nombre del top. Recuerda que puedes usar el código: "withcapitale15" para conseguir un descuento del 15%. Me lo suelo poner con unos vaqueros y mis labios rojos y es que me encanta, es tan elegante, sexy y perfecto que podría ir así todos los días.
   ¿Te gusta el estampado animal? ¿Cuál es tu pieza de leopardo favorita de Shein?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E.  💕

6 comentarios:

  1. What a lovely outfit <3! Also, you did take German courses and passed your exam? (That's why I'm going to continue in German now:) Wie fantastisch! Ich gratuliere dir zu deiner bestandenen Prüfung! =)

    E || OH LA LATKES

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well done passing your exams babe. Love your top. I have one just like yours and I photographed it last week. Love the new look of your IG it looks difficult though however it is totally worth it Your gallery looks amazing. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/09/discovering-albert-park.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I absolutely ADORE animal print and so needless to say, I'm in love with your leopard print shirt haha. Such a cute trend, and you wear it well babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Congrats on passing your German exams! I've been loving how your new Instagram feed is looking. It is so creative and beautifully done. And I love this leopard top look too! It's such a fun print to add to your wardrobe and you've done it perfectly.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You have an impressive Instagram puzzle pics. I didn't know you need a software for that. Nice leopard print blouse, so on point.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.