Animal print: Snake print Dress

    Happy day Lovely People!
   Happy Autumn! OK… let’s be honest. I hate Autumn and Winter but… it’s still warm weather in my place (from 25ºC to 31ºC ejem…) so I can say “Happy Autumn!” Yihaaa!
   Today’s post is the second post of my Animal Print Series. The first one was “Animal print: Leopard top & Denim” and with this look we move from Leopard to Snake print. About this kind of prints, I love a snake total look more than a leopard total look. I wear leopard with “single” pieces like blouses, bags or shoes but not dresses or pants, too much for me hehe
   My snake kimono dress is from Shein and it has an original kimono shape that fits every body shape. I “cut” it a bit hehe it was a bit longer and I prefer it shorter. Its sleeves are perfect for this season when nights are a bit cooler. You can find it on their website with the search ID: 503345 or through the direct link I added to its name. I wear it with chrome heels.  
   And… What about me? I am trying to start again with my Youtube channel but, at the beginning it is a long way to start getting use with video edition programs. I used Wondershare Filmora to make my two Youtube videos and I think I will use it too now. I think it is one of the most easy programs to use. My videos are going to be vlogs about my Italian Holidays. I did a looot of videos and I want to share them all with you.
   Do you have pieces with snake print? Do you have a Youtube channel? Let me know what your channel is and what programs do you use.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

     Feliz día Lovely People!
   ¡Feliz Otoño! Venga… a quién quiero engañar. Odio el Otoño y también el Invierno pero aún hace bastante calor (de 25 a 31 grados, ¿te lo puedes creer?) así que puedo decir ¡Feliz Otoño! ¡Yihaaaa!
   El post de hoy es mi segundo post de la serie Animal Print. El primero fue “Animal print: Leopard top & Denim” y con el look de hoy pasamos del estampado de leopardo al estampado de serpiente. En cuanto a los estampados, me encanta el de serpiente para un total look pero el de leopardo lo uso para piezas concretas como blusas, zapatos o bolsos pero para vestidos o pantalones es demasiado para mí jeje
   Mi vestido de kimono deestampado serpiente es de Shein y tiene una forma bastante original que se adapta a cualquier forma de cuerpo. Lo corté un poco jeje ya que era algo más largo y me gusta más corto. Las mangas son perfectas para esta temporada que empieza a hacer algo más de fresco. Puedes encontrar el vestido en la web con el ID: 503345 o a través del link directo que he añadido. En cuanto a los zapatos, lo llevo con mis tacones cromados.
   Y… en cuanto a mí, estoy intentado volver a empezar con mi canal de Youtube pero la verdad es que al principio es un largo camino para adaptarme a los programas de edición de video. Usé Wondershare Filmora para hacer mis dos primeros videos de Youtube y creo que lo usaré también para los siguientes ya que es uno de los más fáciles que he encontrado. Mis próximos videos serán blogs sobre mi viaje a Italia. Hice muuuuuchos videos en el viaje y quiero compartirlos con vosotros.
   ¿Cuáles son tus piezas favoritas con estampado de serpiente? ¿Tienes canal de Youtube? Dime cuál es tu canal y qué programas usas.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕




4 comentarios:

  1. I love this snake print dress! The kimono style is beautiful and that was a smart choice to cut the bottom to make it shorter. I'm excited to see your Italy vlogs! Personally I use Final Cut Pro now to edit videos, but I used to iMovie and it worked great too.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am happy that you love it! Thanks for your editing software recommendations. Right now I use Windows but I am looking forward to by a Macbook Air and I will need all your recommendations.
      Kisses!

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.