Lavender. The color of this season

   Happy day Lovely People,
   I know! It isn’t September and I told you my blog is going to be on holidays but I have just received two amazing outfits from Shein and I was looking forward to show them to you. The most I shop on Internet, the most I love it. When you find a store that you like and you know what your size is in this store –most of the time it depends of the pattern or shape of the item- it is really easy to me to go shopping online and avoid a waste of time going from one store to another and waiting queues (and actually, I live in a village so I have to drive around one hour to go to a commercial area)
   My first look is this perfectbeautifuliloveyou Lavender crossed Dress. I was dreaming with some lavender pieces on my wardrobe but I didn’t find the right ones until I found this cute dress. It has a crossed shape, as my dots red Dress that you probably remember, what makes you fit it perfectly to your body. I wear it with a white lace top (in order not to show EVERYTHING) and I think that thanks to it, I get a beautiful neck detail. You can find this dress on their website by writing its ID: 435405 or making click on the dress name because I added a link there. I wear it with my beautiful silver sandals that you probably know.
   And know a bit recap of my August. As I told you, I went to Malaga and this time I went to the Fair! I met with my university colleagues to celebrate a friend’s birthday, as we do every year, and the fair was the best place to it.
   What about your week? Do you love lavender? Do you have pieces in this color?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

    Feliz día Lovely People,
   ¡Lo sé! No estamos en Septiembre y dije que mi blog se iba a tomar unas vacaciones pero acabo de recibir dos conjuntos de Shein que me encantan y tenía que enseñároslo. Mientras más compro por Internet, más me gusta. Cuando encuentras una tienda que te gusta y que sabes cuál es tu talla –que la mayoría de las veces depende del patrón y la forma del artículo- es realmente fácil comprar online y evitar así perder el tiempo dando vueltas por varias tiendas y esperando en las colas (y la verdad, es que vivo en un pueblo y para ir a un centro comercial tardo casi una hora)
   Mi primer look es este preciosobonitotequiero Vestido color lavanda. Estaba deseando encontrar algo de ese color que me gustase pero llevo buscándolo toda la temporada y nada, hasta que encontré este vestido. Tiene forma cruzada, como mi vestido rojo de lunares que probablemente conozcas, lo que hace que se adapte perfectamente al cuerpo. Lo llevo con un top de encaje color blanco (para evitar enseñarlo TODO) y creo que el añadir ese top hace que el escote quede diferente y bonito. Puedes encontrarlo en la web con el código ID: 435405 o directamente en el nombre del producto ya que he añadido un link directo. Para acabar el look, mis sandalias plateadas.
   Y ahora un resumen de mi Agosto. Como te conté, he ido a Málaga y esta vez para la Feria! Quedé con mis compañeros de la Universidad para celebrar el cumpleaños de una amiga y, como hacemos cada año, lo celebramos en la feria.
   ¿Qué tal tu semana?  ¿Te gusta el color Lavanda? ¿Tienes ropa en ese color?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕






3 comentarios:

  1. You look gorgeous in this lavender color! Lavender isn't a color I have in my wardrobe but now I'm thinking of adding it. I love how elegant the dress is, and those silver sandals go perfectly with it. I hope you are having a great week!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I absolutely love the colour of this dress You look stunning xoxo Cris\
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/09/photographing-at-nobby-beach.html

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.