It’s Holiday Time! All my summer plans in Costa del Sol, South Spain

    Happy day Lovely People,
   Summer is Summer… sun, beach, long days, parties and free time. It’s my first Summer with a blog and I was thinking about the best way to focus my blog on holidays. I know most of you are a bit disconnected, so I decided to keep my blog on “Holidays” during these two months, with just one post per month in order to avoid you forget me hehe My July post was about a beautiful striped jumpsuit from Shein I am wearing so much this season and my August post is going to be focus on a topic everyone loves… Holidays, yiha, yihaaaaa!!!
   It is about a month I don’t write a post on my blog and… what did I in the meantime? I was in Italy!!! I have spent awesome days in one of my favorite countries. I took a plane from Malaga to Rome and I have visited Rome, Siena, Florence, Venice, Verona, Como’s Lake and Milan. From Milan, I came back to Malaga with a direct flight too. When I take my plane from Malaga airport (and it is almost always!), I use to take my car from home to the airport because I am one and a half hour from Malaga. I leave my car in Malaga airport parking and the best part of it is that if you don’t go to the airport they also have services in Malaga Port and Malaga Train Station. My car is completely safe. Talking again about my Italian Holidays, if you are a travel fan as me, you can take a look to my Instagram Stories Highlights and enjoy every beautiful place I have visited. I have a special connection with Italy, I was living in Rome for a year during my Erasmus course in Sapienza University and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I have to confess that July isn’t the best month to visit Rome, and Italy, due to the big affluence of tourist but I will let you know all my tips on future posts. One of the big motivations to make me take some holidays on my blog is to create new content.  I am preparing a lot of new travel post of each Italian city I have visited, lots and lots of travel pics for my Instagram and I think I have enough material to do some Travel Vlogs on my Youtube channel (yes, I have I Youtube channel that I don’t use because I haven’t got enough time hehe). September is going to be a new and refreshing period, I am completely sure, and I am looking forward to you to see it.
   Now, you know what I have been doing in July but… what I am going to do in August? More awesome plans, please! I love Malaga and Costa del Sol and it is going to be a very important part of my August plans. Last weekend I was dancing and enjoying in Los Alamos Beach Festival!! I enjoyed some days with the best DJ Music and I will post some pics of my fav festival looks and to post them on my Instagram. As a told you, I am going to spend the whole month in Malaga and there are a lot of activities you can do there, in Costa del Sol. I love to take a boat and to spend my afternoon in the Mediterranean sea, like I did when I was in Ibiza and Mallorca last year with Ibiza yacht rental. It is an unforgettable experience and I do it every time I can! If you have more time to enjoy Costa del Sol, you can take a bike rental & tours. It is a very good plan for late afternoons and the best place to take a bike is Muelle 1, with all this beautiful shops and gardens, very near to Malaga City Center. And… if you have enough energy… let’s go to party in boat party Malaga! I have to confess you (actually, I am always confessing you things hehe) I did it in Mallorca and Malta and I HAVE TO try it in Malaga for sure! I was living in Malaga six years, when I was in the University, and I never stop exploring new beautiful places and a lot of activities to do. Costa del Sol is one of my favorite places in Andalusia and I have beautiful and lovely memories in every corner of Malaga and the coast. I am sure my August is going to be amazing too.
   What are your plans for this month? Have you been in Costa del Sol before?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
   El Verano es el Verano… sol, playa, días infinitos, fiestas y tiempo libre. Es el primer verano con el blog y estaba pensando de qué forma enfocarlo mejor. Sé que muchos de vosotros estáis más desconectados en estos meses, al igual que yo, así que he decidido poner el blog en modo “Vacaciones” durante estos dos meses y subir solo un post al mes. Ya sabes… para que no te olvides de mí jejeje.  Mi post de Julio fue sobre un mono precioso con rayas de Shein que no dejo de ponerme este verano y mi post de Agosto va a estar enfocado en… algo que a todos nos encanta… las Vacacionessss, olé olé!!!
   Hace casi un mes que no publico nada en el  blog y… ¿qué he hecho en este tiempo? ¡He estado en Italia! He pasado unos días increíbles en uno de mis países favoritos. Cogí un avión desde Málaga a Roma y he visitado Roma, Siena, Florencia, Venecia, Verona, Lago de cómo y Milán. Desde Milán, he vuelto a Málaga también con un vuelo directo. Cuando cojo un avión desde el aeropuerto de Málaga (que es prácticamente siempre), suelo llevar mi coche ya que está a una hora y media de casa y lo dejo en Malaga airport parking. Dejarlo en un parking me hace estar más tranquila y además es perfecto también porque tienen servicios tanto en el Puerto como en la Estación de tren.  Volviendo a hablar de mis Italian Holidays, si eres un amante de los viajes como yo, tienes que echarle un vistazo a mis Historias Destacadas de Instagram y disfruta de los lugares tan increíbles que he visitado. Tengo una conexión especial con Italia ya que estuve viviendo un año en Roma. Fue durante un curso académico Erasmus y ha sido una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida. Tengo que confesar, que Julio no es el mejor mes para visitar Roma, e Italia en general, ya que hay muchísimos turistas pero te lo explicaré mejor en futuros posts. Una de mis mayores motivaciones para coger unas mini-vacaciones en el blog es crear nuevo contenido. Estoy preparando muchísimos post de viaje de cada ciudad en la que he estado, retocando muchísimas fotos para mi Instagram y pensando incluso en hacer algún Travel Blog para mi canal de Youtube (sí, tengo un canal de Youtube que no uso porque no tengo tiempo jeje). Septiembre va a ser un mes de novedades y estoy deseando que las veáis.
   Ahora, ya sabes qué he estado haciendo en Julio pero… ¿qué voy a hacer en Agosto? Necesito más planazos, por favor! Me encanta Malaga y la Costa del Sol y ese lugar va a ser clave en mis planes de Agosto. El fin de semana pasado fui a Los Álamos Beach Festival y me lo pasé increíble. Disfruté tres días con los mejores DJ’s y me gustaría publicar alguna foto de mis looks en mi perfil de Instagram. Como te he comentado, voy a pasar casi todo el mes por la zona de Málaga y es que hay tantísimas actividades que hacer allí, en la Costa del Sol. Me flipa coger un barco y pasar la tarde disfrutando del mar, como hice cuando fui a Ibiza y Mallorca el año pasado con Ibiza yacht rental. Es una experiencia inolvidable y lo hago cada vez que puedo. Si estás por la zona y tienes más tiempo para disfrutar de sus actividades te recomiendo también que te des algún paseo en bici con bike rental & tours. Es un plan genial para cuando refresca y uno de mis lugares favoritos para hacerlo es el Muelle 1, con sus bonitas tiendas y naturaleza, muy cerca del centro de Málaga. Y… si aún te queda energía… ¿qué tal una fiesta en un barco con boat party Malaga? Tengo que confesar (la verdad es que siempre estoy confesando cosas jajaja) que he disfrutado de fiestas en barco en Mallorca y Malta y este año TENGO que ir a alguna en Málaga. He vivido en Málaga seis años, mientras que estudiaba en la Universidad, y nunca dejo de explorar sus bonitos rincones y disfrutar de todas las actividades que ofrece la Costa del Sol. Es uno de mis lugares favoritos de Andalucía sin dudarlo. Estoy segura, que con este planazo, Agosto va a ser increíble también.
   ¿Cuáles son tus planes para este mes? ¿Has estado en la Costa del Sol?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh Wow What a busy month Enjoy August as well and your holidays Beautiful swimsuit xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/08/hipsiti-your-one-stop-travel-guide.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds like you've had an amazing summer so far! Italy must have been so much fun, and I can't wait to see all your photos and content from your trips. I hope you have the best August!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.