Frida Kahlo Look and Stradivarius Haul

   
    Happy day Lovely People,
   Happy day and happy Thursday! How is going your week? I was a bit busy at work, as always, but I had some time to share with you my last outfits. This weekend, there is in my village a sales street market and I promise I will be a good girl and I won’t spend so much money. In this street market you can find clothes but also some deco stores and I NEED a shoe cupboard and it is urgent! I organized my shoes and clothes for this season and most of my summer shoes are on my room floor. I have a shoe cupboard, where I can keep +16 pair of shoes, but I keep in it “special shoes” like heels for an event and trainers, I mean, this kind of shoes that you don’t use daily. For my daily shoes, I am looking for another cupboard so if you know where I can get it or you have any ideas, let me know in comments!
   My look today is so special. I wear a T-shirt with a powerful woman in it, Frida Kahlo! I LOVE its pop colors and how they fits with everything you can imagine to create hundreds of looks with a single T-shirt. My Frida T-shirt, black buttoned skirt and my belt bag are from Stradivarius. My denim jacket is from Levis and my sneakers are from Adidas.


   Have you ever feel that everything you buy is from the same store? It happens to me this season with Stradivarius! I also bought this amazing floral mustard dress, which you can see on my Switzerland travel pics on Instagram. I wore it with a biker jacket from Asos because when I went to Bern it was a bit cold and also with a pair of lace boots from Asos.


   I also bought a BEAUTIFULILOVEYOUFOREVER dots blouse on a pop blue color. I have a lot of dots in my wardrobe, I don’t know if it is because my strong Spanish culture hehe I wore it with a pair of jeans from Asos limilar to this one and my Adidas sneakers.


   In one of my last posts, I wore a floral green body from Stradivarius too. I wore it with a pair of black jeans from Asos, a hair accessory from Stradivarius and my gorgeous heels from Michael Kors.


   And if you think it is all… let me talk about accessories, babe! These two foulards (one red and another blue) are a must have in my Spring looks. I use them on my hair, as a belt or in my bag. And talking about bags… this lovely mustard bag is also from the same store BUT it belongs to my mother hehe


   What is your favorite outfit? Do you have some Stradivarius items? Do you have a brand where you buy almost everything? I will show you on my Instagram this linen top that I bought last week but I am waiting to receive it!
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
  ¡¡Feliz día y Feliz Jueves!! ¿Cómo va la semana? Yo como siempre bastante liada en el trabajo pero he conseguido sacar un hueco para mostraros mis últimos outfits. Este fin de semana, hay en mi pueblo un mercadillo de rebajas y prometo que me voy a portar bien y no voy a gastar mucho. En este mercadillo puedes encontrar, no solo ropa, sino también artículos de decoración y NECESITO un zapatero. Es urgente. Estas semanas he estado organizando mi ropa y los zapatos de cara al buen tiempo y ahora mismo tengo casi todos mis zapatos de verano en el suelo de mi habitación. La verdad, es que ya tengo un zapatero. Lo uso para guardar “zapatos especiales” como taconazos y zapatillas deportivas, esos zapatos que no te pones a diario por eso estoy buscando un zapatero para los zapatos del día a día. Así que si tienes alguna idea de dónde puedo encontrar alguno apañao o has comprado uno últimamente, déjamelo saber en comentarios.
   Mi look de hoy es muy especial. Llevo una camiseta de una mujer poderosa, Frida Kahlo. Me tienen enamorada sus colores pop y como pega con todo, tanto, que puedes sacar cientos de looks con una única camiseta. Tanto la camiseta de Frida, como la falda negra abotonada y mi bolso son de Stradivarius. La chaqueta vaquera es de Levis y mis zapatillas son de Adidas.
   ¿Alguna vez te ha ocurrido que aunque vayas a decenas de tiendas siempre te compras toda la ropa en la misma? Eso me ha pasado esta temporada con Stradivarius. Me compré también este bonito vestido floral color mostaza que seguro habrás visto en mis fotos de Suiza que subí a mi perfil de Instagram. Lo llevo con una chaqueta de cuero negra y con unas botas de cordones de Asos porque cuando fui a Berna hacía algo de frío jeje
   También compré esta BONITAMEENCANTALAADORO blusa de lunares de color azul. ¡Últimamente tengo una obsesión con los lunares que tengo el armario lleno! La llevo con unos jeans de Asos parecidos a estos y mis zapatillas Adidas.
   En uno de mis últimos posts, llevé este body floral de color verde también de Stradivarius. Lo combino con unos jeans negros de Asos, con una diadema de Stradivarius y mis increíbles tacones de Michael Kors.
   Y… si piensas que es todo… ¡déjame que todavía tengo que hablar de los accesorios! Estos dos pañuelos (uno rojo y otro azul) no faltan en mis looks de primavera. Los uso en el pelo, como cinturón o en mi bolso. Y hablando de bolsos… este adorable bolso mostaza también es de la misma tienda PERO es de mi madre jeje
   ¿Cuál es tu look favorito? ¿Sueles comprar en Stradivarius? ¿Tienes alguna marca en la que últimamente lo hayas comprado todo? Tengo otra Stradi-Adquisición y es este top de lino pero ya subiré look con él en Instagram cuando me llegue el pedido.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕




5 comentarios:

  1. This is great. You did such an amazing job with these inspired by Freda outfits xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-day-out-to-celebrate-zaful-4th.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love all these outfits and hoe you styled them! I really adore that yellow dress and I'm such a fan of Frida Kahlo and her art so I really love the tee as well! I really might need to get one for myself <3

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love all of these outfits! Your style is amazing, and I love the colors in that t-shirt. You can never go wrong with a t-shirt, skirt, and sneakers! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.