Party Dresses Edit: Blazer Dress


Happy day Lovely People,
This week I bring you a new post, with a new party dress hehehe As I told you, I ordered some party dresses to Shein, so I decided to make a "Party Dresses Edit" series. If you are looking for a dress for Christmas time or you just want to go out with a beautiful dress, this is YOUR PLACE.
Today's dress is one of my favorite, a White Blazer Dress. This dress is so special because it looks like a blazer but it is actually an elegant dress you can wear for a special event. I love its shape, that fits perfectly with my body, and also fringes details. 
You can find this dress with Search ID: 830686 or in this link. As always, use the code "19q3withc15" to get a 15% off.
Do you have a blazer dress? It is my second one and I will use it a lot!
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Esta semana traigo un nuevo post, con un nuevo vestido de fiesta! Como os conté en el posts anterior, pedí varios vestidos de fiesta en Shein por lo que decidí realizar un "Party Dresses Edit" con una serie de posts sobre vestidos que quizás puedan servirte de inspiración para las fiestas. 
El vestido de hoy es uno de mis favoritos, un Vestido Blazer color blanco. Es muy especial por su forma de chaqueta que lo hace muy elegante y sus detalles de flecos en mangas y en el bajo. Me gusta mucho su forma ya que se adapta a la perfección al cuerpo, estilizando la silueta. 
Puedes encontrarlo con el código: 830686 o en este link. Como siempre, puedes usar el código "19q3withc15" para conseguir un 15% off.
¿Tienes algún vestido con esta forma, estilo blazer? Este es mi segundo y me tiene enamorada!
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

28 comentarios:

  1. I saw this dress on their website! Love!! It looks amazing on you too.

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Very beautiful dress! So stylish!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This dress looks gorgeous on you! I want to try a blazer dress, but I'm not sure it would look good on me.

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ooooh! I love the blazer dress look. It is perfect for the holiday season since the weather is more permitting and LOVE the color!!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your style! <3
    You look very beuatiful <3

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amazing dress and look baby

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful dress. I love white dresses <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love a good blazer dress! This white looks amazing on you girl!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/home-enthusiast-gift-guide/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That blazer dress look gorgeous. I like how you style it. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/salvatore-ferragamo-signorina-misteriosa_24.html

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love blazer dresses! They look so stunning on!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. What a ravishing white outfit it is. The way you've styled it is swag! Loved your look and I'm going to try this soon... Thanks!

    diamond rings for women
    diamond solitaire rings
    online jewellery store

    ResponderEliminar
  12. What a fun dress! it looks cute on you and I like the red boots with it :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) I had a Christmas night out with friends last night, it was a lot of fun!

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar

  13. That was a remarkable and complete article… all of the tips tallied and explained will be valuable for the people who are wise enough to tap from it. Any business nowadays without electronic long range informal communication sign and proximity may not make it to the farthest, and adventure additionally is a bit of the best approach to accomplishment in business. Continue doing amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.