Valentine’s day is coming

    

    Happy Day Lovely People,
   Valentine’s Day is almost here! Yes… I know… it is in one month… but if you have to buy new outfits for this special day, now it is the time to find them!! I will show you in this post some of my fav pieces to create the perfect Valentine Look, choosing my items from Gamiss website because they have special promotions from 12th January till 14th February and a unique section about Valentine’s day gifts!
   I have to say that, ejem… ejem… I am single! But it doesn’t mean I hate Valentine’s day or that that day, I keep in my house watching romantic movies and crying. I go out with my friends!!! OH, YES! We are six girls, friends from college, and everybody is single. We always have really fun this day (we say that we are our own valentines hahaha)
Are you ready to see what I picked for you? Keep reading!

  • Piece 1. The perfect dress. As you know, I am a dress lover. I don’t mind if it is Winter or Summer, I use to wear dress. I know that in my place it isn’t too cold but I wear them with a coat that I take it off when I am on a restaurant or pub, and I don’t feel any cold hehe In this case, I chose two kind of dresses: an “informal” dress –polka dot red dress- and another more “formal” or elegant –floralembroidered blue dress-. I would choose the informal one for day time and the elegant for night plans. 


   How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Is there someone as crazy as me and my friends? What are you going to wear?
   Lots and lots of kisses,

      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
   ¡Ya mismo estamos en San Valentín! Bueno… ya mismo, ya mismo, que sí, que se que falta un mes aún, pero si estás pensando en comprarte algo ahora es el momento perfecto. En este post te voy a enseñar algunas de mis piezas favoritas para crear el look perfecto para este día, eligiéndolas de la web de Gamiss, aprovechando que tienen promociones especiales del 12 de Enero al 14 de Febrero y una sección exclusiva: Valentine’sday gifts!
   Tengo que decir, que… ejem, ejem… ¡estoy soltera! Pero eso no significa que odie el día de San Valentín o que este día lo pase en mi casa viendo películas de amor y llorando jajaja sino que salgo de fiesta con mis amigas!!! Sí!!!! En mi grupo de amigas de la Universidad somos seis chicas, todas solteras, y la verdad es que cuando salimos en esta fecha nos lo pasamos de lujo.
   ¿Estás preparado para ver que he elegido para el post?  Pues sigue leyendo.
  • El vestido perfecto. Como ya sabrás, soy una amante, fan, me encanta, los adoro, de los vestidos. No me importa si es verano o invierno que suelo llevar vestidos. También es cierto que donde vivo tampoco hace muchísimo frío pero los llevo con un abrigo que me quito cuando estoy en el interior de un local, los cuales al estar climatizados no paso nada de frío. En este caso he elegido dos tipos de vestidos, uno más informal -vestidode lunares rojo- y otro más formal y elegante -vestido azul con floresbordadas- Yo elegiría el rojo para el día y el azul para la noche.
  • El body sexy. Si quieres llevar falda o pantalones puedes combinarlos con un body. He elegido dos estilos diferentes: un body de manga larga y encaje y un body con cuello alter y escote en V. Ambos son ideales para llevar con cualquiera de las prendas que ya tienes en tu armario y pueden resultar bastante útiles y ponibles.
  • Bisutería. Una de las partes más significativas, que completan cualquier look, es la joyería y los collares en capas están en tendencia. Puedes elegir uno más sencillo, como este collar románticode corazones, u otro algo más recargado y geométrico, como este collar encascada.

   ¿Cómo celebras el día de San Valentín? ¿Hay alguien por ahí tan loca como mis amigas y yo? ¿Qué te vas a poner?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E.💕




19 comentarios:

  1. Valentine's Day is always that reminder of how single I am hahahha!! I never go out or do anything since most of my friends already have someone to spent it with which is fine with me since I always look forward to the next day when all the candies and chocolates go on sale hahaha

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hehehe I totally agree!! When it finish everything made for Valentine is on sale and I am a chocolat addict.
      A lot of kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. I love Gamiss and all the items here. Super gorgeous. I will get that bodysuit. Stunning. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/the-castle-on-tamborine-mountain-my.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! It is the first time I order and I am looking forward to received it!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  3. I love the last two delicate necklaces!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love V day cause it means pretty outfits :) Thanks for sharing these are lovely ideas!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you look in red amazing, love the selection
    new review on my blog <<< Abiby Winter Box - the new beautybox >>>
    have a nice day, a big kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am in love with both of those dresses! I can't decide which one is my favorite. I never really do anything special for Valentine's Day, but I love that you and your friends go out! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I ordered the red one (red and me a love story) hehe and I am looking forward to have it!!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  7. Thank you so much!
    For sure, let's follow!
    Kisses,
    E.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great post, I like it :) amazing blog

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh my goodness, your picks are gorgeous! I especially adore that second dress! You're so right about being all about the love, regardless of what day it is - galentine's all the way ;)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.