Meet my sister and what I gave her for Christmas



   Happy day Lovely People,
   And... Happy New Year (a bit late)!! How was your end of 2017? I had a wonderful night: dinner with my family and party with friends, aws good as it gets. My first post of the year is going to be really special, you are going to meet my sister, A.! Yihaaaa, Yihaaaa. Actually, she is very shy but I told her that she had to do this "sacrifice" for me because I am going to show you what I gave her for Christmas.
   In Spain, we use to give presents with Santa but it is more common to give all the presents the night of the 5th January, or the morning of the 6th, with the three Magic Kings. Did you know about this festivity? I don't know if another countries celebrate it.
   And now, the main party of the psot, the gifts!!! I have to confess that it is so difficult to give me something, my sister sometimes gets desperate and with a reason hehe, but this year I received something that it is going to be a challenge to me, an ukulele! haha It is going to be so funny to try to play it. I paly clarinet and saxophone but with string instruments I am a disaster. I tried to play guitar but I think my fingers are too thin I can't caught its strings, maybe a little ukulele can be my solution. I promise, if I can play a song, only one, I would try to do a short video or something similar singing.
   About my sister presents, she got two pijamas, one from Harry Potter and another from Beauty and the Beast, a "Chip" cup from Beauty and the Beast, this check blazer that she is wearing in this outfit from Pura Vida Clothes and one of the most special things: a "Friends" like T-shirt from Tunetoo.
   When I discovered Tunetoo website I knew I could create something original and different to give her. I chose a basic white T-shirt, with 180 gr fabric because I think this fabric is better to print any design. You can select a logo or design from the website or add your own creation. My sister and I are fanatics of Friends Tv Show and I got inspired by a Friends T-shirt we saw on Stradivarius store and I created by Photoshop a similar one with the word "Sisters". When you have your own design you just have to upload to the website and select your size. That's all! And... my sister loved it! I think basic white T-shirts are perfect for a daytime look and a must have in your wardrobe. You can wear it with a check blazer, distressed skinny black jeans and chunky lace up boots like A. or with a biker jacket, high waist skinny jeans and black pointed heels like me.
   What did you get for Christmas? How did you start this new year?
   I hope you liked our looks and give a lot of love to my sister in comments.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


   Feliz día Lovely People,
   ¡Y Feliz Año Nuevo (con algo de retraso)! ¿Cómo fué tu fnal de 2017? Yo pasé una noche increíble. Cené con mi familia y luego fui de fiesta con mis amigos, que más puedo pedir. Mi primer post del año va a ser bastante especial, vas a conocer a mi hermana, A. Yihaaaaa! La verdad es que mi hermana es bastante tímida pero la he convencido para que haga este "sacrificio" diciéndole que voy a contaros todo lo que le he regalado para Navidad.
   En España, solemos dar regalos en Papá Noél, pero es más común que todos o la mayoría de los regalos se den la noche del 5 de Enero, o la mañana del día 6, con los Reyes Magos. ¿Conocías esta fiesta? No sé si en otros países también se celebra.
   Y ahora, la parte más importante del post, ¡¡los regalos!! Tengo que admitir que soy muy complicada para regalar, mi hermana se desespera a veces y con razón jaja pero este año he recibido algo que va a ser un desafío para mí... un ukelele! jaja Va a ser muy divertido intentar aprender a tocarlo. Yo toco el clarinete y el saxofón pero es que con los instrumentos de cuerda soy un verdadero desastre. Intenté aprender a tocar la guitarra pero es que creo que mis dedos son demasiado delgados para pillar las cuerdas, en serio jaja espero que un ukelele, al ser tan pequeño, sea la solución. Prometo que, si consigo tocar una canción, aunque sea sólo una, intentaré grabar un video corto o algo por el estilo. 
   En cuanto a los regalos de mi hermana, ella ha recibido dos pijamas, uno de Harry Potter y otro de La Bella y la Bestia, esta blazer de cuadros que podéis ver en las fotos del look de Pura Vida Clothes, una taza de Chip y uno de los más especiales: una camiseta estilo "Friends" de Tunetoo.
   Cuando descubrí la web de Tunetoo sabía que podía crear algo original y diferente para regalarle. Elegí una camiseta blanca básica, con tejido 180 gr. porque creo que es el mejor para estampar cualquier diseño. Puedes elegir un logo o diseño de la web o añadir el tuyo propio. Mi hermana y yo somos fans totales de Friends e, inspirada en una camiseta de Friends que vimos en Stradivarius, diseñé con Photoshop una del mismo estilo y tipografía pero con la palabra "Sisters". Cuando tienes listo tu propio diseño solo tienes que subir a la web y elegir la talla. ¡Eso es todo! Y... a mi hermana le encantó.
   Creo que una camiseta básica blanca es perfecta para el día a día y un fondo de armario imprescindible. Puedes llevarla con una chaqueta de cuadros, pantalones rotos negros y botas con cordones como lo hace A. o con una chaqueta biker negra, vaqueros de tiro alto y tacones negros como lo hago yo.
   ¿Qué te han regalado para Navidad? ¿Cómo has empezado el Año Nuevo?
   Espero que te gusten los looks y darle muuuucho amor a mi hermana en comentarios.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
   E. 💕




8 comentarios:

  1. Yes girl! I adore your matching tees, even more so as an avid Friends fan haha! Also adore both of your cute outfits, especially those jackets. Really pleased to hear you had a great new year :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! All Friends fans together hehe
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. Love the matching outfit and the beautiful relationship you have with your sister. Happy weekend. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/valentines-day-2018-on-zaful.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You two are absolutely adorable together! I love the matching shirts!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You and your sister are so cute! I love both of your jackets, and I see that having amazing style runs in the family. Those shirts that you created are the perfect gift! I hope you both have an amazing 2018 x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! I think I will convince her for new outfits pics for my Insta and Blog hehehe
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.