Blogmas: How to end (or start) the year in style


   Happy day Lovely People,
   Better late than never hehe you have my last post of the year and my last Blogmas serie post, where you can see two pieces that will make you start, or end, the year as stylish as possible: floral maxi-dress and a jumpsuit!
   A few months ago, I show you this awesome floral maxi-dress from Rosegal on my post: "How I shop online: Creating looks" I fell in love with its shape and of course with its print. It has a beautiful blue background with pop flowers in it. A lot of people use to wear dark or neutral clothes in Winter but I am always looking for vibrant colors for Fall that make my look special and different. I have pop boots and sweaters and I think that dress is perfect to wear in Winter with a leather jacket or a fur coat. I am sure, because of its sleeves, that I will use it also in Spring and Summer. I'm planning to travel to Italy on July with my sister and I can't stop thinking how beautiful my pics could be with this dress as my outfit and Italy buildings as the perfect background. I wear it with classic black heels from ASOS.
   To my New Year Eve dinner and party I will wear this black jumpsuit from Pura Vida Clothes (if you don't know this Spanish brand you have to take a look to their website, everything is incredible beautiful and they have really good and low prices) As it happened with my Christmas look, I think you have to be the first one to see what I am going to wear on NYE! I chose this Riley black jumpsuit because it has the best and more beautiful top I have ever seen, with all these brilliants details. I wiell wear it with my Michael Kors heels that I showed you on my "Fall Haul I" post.
   In both looks I wear my loved Mango golden earrings and a new laurel ring from Fellissima, that you can get for free if you sing up on www.fellissima.com/ring
   I hope you have a wonderful end of the year and an even more special 2018!
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Mejor tarde que nunca, hoy traigo mi último post del año y también mi último post de la serie Blogmas, donde vas a poder ver dos piezas que harán que empieces, o acabes, el año lo más trendy posible: un maxi-vestido y un mono.
Hace unos meses enseñé en el post "How I shop online: Creating looks" este maravilloso maxi-vestido floral de Rosegal. Me enamoré de su forma y también de su estampado. Tiene un bonito tono azulado de fondo en el que se encuentran numerosas flores en tonos llamativos. Mucha gente usa tonos oscuros o neutros en Invierno pero yo siempre busco para esta temporada colores vibrantes que hagan mi look diferente y especial. Tengo botas y jerseys en tonos llamativos y creo que este vestido es perfecto para llevar en Invierno con una chaqueta de cuero o abrigo de pelo. Estoy segura, que debido a la apertura de sus mangas, también lo usaré en Primavera o Verano. Estoy planeando viajar en Julio a Italia con mi hermana y no dejo de imaginarme la cantidad de fotos bonitas que podré hacer con este vestido y los edificios italianos como el fondo perfecto. En cuanto a los zapatos, lo llevo con unos salones clásicos de ASOS.
Para la cena y fiesta de Año Nuevo he optado por este mono negro de Pura Vida Clothes (si no conoces esta marca tienes que pasarte por la web ya que tiene ropa realmente increíble a precios reducidos) Al igual que ocurrió con mi look de Navidad, he querido que seáis los primeros en ver mi look de Año Nuevo. He elegido este mono negro RIley porque tiene el top más BONITO que he visto nunca, con esos detalles tan cuidados y las mangas traslúcidas. Llevaré mis tacones Michael Kors que enseñé en el post: "Fall Haul I".
  En ambos looks llevo unos pendientes dorados de Mango, los cuales no me quito nunca jaja, y mi nuevo anillo de Fellissima que puedes conseguir gratis si te subscribes en www.fellissima.com/ring
¡Espero que tengáis un fin de año genial y un 2018 más especial aún!
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕








13 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! you look incredible! I LOVE you outfits both of the styles amazing but much more and more love that black one so modern trendy style. you are looking as usually charming.
    Thanks for your post!!
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! I am happy you like my outfits.
      A lot of kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. Wish you all the best in 2018!
    x Mariya
    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love both the outfits, but cannot get enough of that shimmery jumpsuit - so chic and pretty <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Both outfits are stunning. Happy 2018. Enjoy your trip to Italy. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/rosegal-in-tamborine-mountain.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am in love with both outfits! The print of that dress is gorgeous, and that jumpsuit is so chic and stunning. You look beautiful babe!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much, babe! You are always so lovely
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  6. Oh I love it the black outfit is super cute!
    Happy New Year
    xx

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.