Blogmas: Outfit ideas. Corporate Christmas Lunch and Christmas Night looks

  

    Happy day Lovely People,
   To continue with my Blogmas serie, today I am going to write about two Chritsmas looks that are going to be very important to me during this week: my Corporate Christmas Lunch outfit and my Christmas Night look.
Yesterday, I had a work lunch and I decided to wear this beautiful Striped bluse in blue, red and white from Zaful with an awesome layered necklace from Rosegal, that it is one of my must have jewelry items of this season. You can wear it with every classic shirt and it has the power of change completely a look. I don't know if you use to check Rosegal website but I just LOVE how their main models pics are real women, take a look and you will know what I am talking about. I also wore my red boots from Stradivarius, that you saw on my post "How to wear men's T-shirts". The aim of this outfit was to wear something elegant but not too much. I don't know if you understand me, but in these cases, work or "formal" events, I think less is more.
   I have to confess that my second look is a big SPOILER hahaha but I know that Christmas days I am going to be a bit disconnected and I also want you to be the first one to see what I am going to wear the 24th December night. I will dinner with my family and later, I will go out with my sister and friends. I love to wear dresses, you have to know that, so I can't think on a Christmas night without wearing one. I chose this awesome dark red velvet dress from Zaful. I think it is a dream dress! Dark red color, perfect for this season, with a perfect pencil shape, one shoulder and awesome details. About my jewelry, drop earrings are perfect for this dress. You can see they are different! I wear the longer one on my empty shoulder to compensate it. These golden and marble earring are also from Rosegal. In this kind of outfits, the main part is the dress, so I wear nude heels from ASOS to focus all the attention on my dress.
Did you have Corporate Christmas party?What are you going to wear for Christmas? Share your looks with me, New Year is next week and I need some inspiration.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


   Feliz día Lovely People,
   Para continuar con mi serie navideña Blogmas, hoy voy a enseñarte dos looks navideños que van a ser muy importantes para mí esta semana: mi look para el Almuerzo de trabajo y mi look para la Nochebuena. 
   Ayer tuve el típico almuerzo navideño con mis compañeros de trabajo y decidí llevar esta bonita blusa de rayas en rojo, azul y blanco de Zaful con un impresionante collar de capas de Rosegal, que es una de mis piezas de joyería estrellas de la temporada. Puedes llevarlo con cualquier blusa clásica que cambia por completo un look. No sé si últimamente le habrás echado un vistazo a la web de Rosegal, pero me ENCANTA que las modelos principales que aparecen sean mujeres reales, pásate por la web y sabrás de lo que estoy hablando. También llevé para el almuerzo mis botas rojas de Stradivarius, que seguro conocerás de mi post: "How to wear men's T-shirts". La idea de este outfit era llevar algo elegante pero no demasiado, no pasarme mucho jeje No se si me explico pero en este tipo de eventos siempre soy de la opinión de que menos es más.
   Tengo que confesar que mi segundo look es un tremendo SPOILER jajajaja pero sé que los días de Navidad voy a estar algo más desconectada y también quería que vosotros fueseis los primeros en ver qué me voy a poner la noche del 24 de Diciembre. Cenaré con mi familia y luego saldré de fiesta con mi hermana y mis amigos, así que he elegido, como no, un vestido. Soy fanática de los vestidos y no concibo una noche de 24 sin llevar uno. He elegido este increíble vestido rojo oscuro de terciopelo de Zaful. ¡Es un vestido de ensueño! El color es ideal para esta temporada, la forma de lápiz sienta bien a cualquiera, y tiene preciosos detalles en el hombro. En cuanto a la joyería que llevaré, estos pendientes largos sientan a la perfección con el vestido. Y sí, has visto bien, son diferentes. Llevo el más largo en el hombro que está desnudo para compensar un poco y también los puedes encontrar en Rosegal. En este tipo de looks, la parte principal es el vestido por lo que llevo unos tacones nude de ASOS para centrar toda la atención en él. 
   ¿Has tenido ya cena o almuerzo de empresa? ¿Qué vas a ponerte para Navidad? Comparte tus looks conmigo que Año Nuevo está a la vuelta de la esquina y necesito inspiración.
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E.💕







13 comentarios:

  1. You look so beautiful, and both of these outfits are perfect for the Christmas time! I love that striped top with the red boots. And that red dress is so elegant and stunning. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas love! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe. I hope you have an awesome Christmas and enjoy with your family and friends.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Looking adorable here! LOVE your outfits! I'm seeking after a these are the immense outfits thoughts for awesome Christmas celebration time. this all are would be so enchanted. ❤️🙂❤️
    Modalist Introduces Social Runway for Online Fashion Influencers

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I am happy you love them. I am writing a new post for next week about my NYE outfit.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  4. Both of these outfits are gorgeous - particularly in love with the stripy shirt though!
    Helpless Whilst Drying

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All your looks were so gorgeous! You need to take me shopping because I'd love to have some traits from your style <3

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!
      Yessss, let's go shopping! I am sure we would have fun.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  6. Wowee you look incredible! I LOVE the red boots and striped top!

    Rosie | wearsrosie.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.