Swan Lake Ballet with a floral dress


Happy day Lovely People,
How was your week? Mine was really good. I had no stress at work, I met my colleges to take some Spanish wines, I practiced sport three times this week (yes Eva, you can!) and… AND… this weekend I went to see Russian Ballet playing Swan Lake. OMG, I couldn’t enjoy this more. I went to Brucknerhouse, Linz concert house, with one friend and we were really excited.
As you can guess, I couldn’t take pic of the spectacle because it isn’t allow but I took some pics of my look. I wore a dress from Shein, a winter dress with floral print. I call it winter dress because its long sleeves and neck and also because its red flowered print as a black background that is better for cold season atmosphere. 
You can find this dress through this direct link, but also with Search ID: 911638 As always, you can use the code “19q3withc15” to get a 15% off on entire Shein site. 
What were your plans this week? Have you ever been on a ballet? Actually, it was my first time. 
Lots and lots of kisses,
E.  💕





Feliz día Lovely People,
¿Cómo ha ido la semana? Yo genial la verdad. No he tenido nada de estrés en el trabajo, fui con mis compañeros a tomarnos unos vinitos, he hecho deporte tres veces en esta semana (vamos Eva, tú puedes) y… Y…. Este fin de semana he visto la actuación del Ballet Ruso con la obra de El Lago de los Cisnes. OMG, no he podido disfrutarla más. Fui a Brucknerhouse, que es la casa de la música de Linz, con una amiga y fue increible. 
Como puedes imaginar, no permitían sacar fotos del espectáculo, pero bueno, tengo algunas fotos de mi look. Llevo un vestido de flores de Shein. Es perfecto para esta temporada, por una parte por las mangas largas y el cuello alto, y por otra, porque aunque tenga estampado de flores, el fondo es oscuro. 
Puedes encontrarlo en este link directo pero también con el Search ID: 911638  Como siempre, con el código “ 19q3withc15” tendrás un 15% de descuento en la web de Shein.
¿Qué has hecho esta semana? ¿Has estado alguna vez en el ballet? La verdad, es que para mí ha sido la primera.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E.  💕

22 comentarios:

  1. I like dresses like this. You look Great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tu look esta perfecto, me encanta el ballet ha de haber sido sensacional. Muchos saludos guapa

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous - those colours suit you so well! I'm glad you had a great time.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That is such a beautiful dress! I love how bold and romantic the pattern is. That's so cool that you went to see swan lake! I used to dance ballet as a kid and my teacher was in swan lake and one time she showed us the swan lake dance and it was so pretty!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love the dress, the model looks playful and absolutely flattering!

    Lots of love ♥ January Girl

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh, I see you had really a good week - even including sport! The dress you wore for the ballet is wonderful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That is such a gorgeous dress! You can never go wrong with florals!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This dress is beautiful. I love that. You look cute.

    kisses

    mojaszafamodnaszafa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That dress is so beautiful and you look amazing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/02/helena-rubinstein-wanted-rouge-005.html

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Sounds like you had an amazing week! I love your outfit! It looks super rich and the pattern is gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.