Every princess needs a CREW!


Happy day Lovely People,
I am a fan of Disney and today´s look is one of my fav ones, not because it is the best and most perfect combination of pieces, it is because I am wearing one the most lovely sweaters from Stradivarius. I have a lot of pieces, especially T-shirts, with quotes or images. It is a trend that comes from the 90´s and I am totally addicted to it so, when I saw this cute sweater I knew it was going to be mine. You can wear it with jeans, skirts or even a dress, depends if you want a more trendy/stylish look or a casual/sportive one.
On the second pic, I am posing with Acticoco that selected me for a collab. You can see more information on this post of my Instagram! They gave my the code "ACTI20" to get an extra 20% off and to share it with my followers.
Are you a fan of Disney like me? What´s your favorite Disney movie? Mine is The Beauty and The Beast.
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Soy una fan total de Disney y el look de hoy es uno de mis favoritos, no porque lleve el lookazo perfecto con la mejor combinación de prendas posibles y en tendencia, si no porque llevo esta sudadera de Stradivarius de la que estoy enamorada. Tengo muchísima ropa, sobre todo camisetas, con frases o imágenes. Es una tendencia que estaba de moda en los 90 y a vuelto con fuerza, así que cuando vi esta sudadera tan cuca sabía que iba a ser mía. Puedes llevarla con vaqueros, falda o incluso un vestido, según el estilo que quieras conseguir.
La foto de arriba es una colaboración con Acticoco en la que llevo puesta la sudadera. Puedes saber más de ese producto en este post. Además, me han facilitado un código del 20% de descuento, ACTI20, para que lo comparta con mis seguidores.
Eres fan de Disney como yo? Cuál es tu pelicula favorita? La mía es la Bella y la Bestia.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

29 comentarios:

  1. We just were at Disneyland yesterday! My favorite movie is Snow White :) this sweatshirt is too cute!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your shirt so much. It is so original and beautiful.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/01/biobaza-exclusive-eye-gel_19.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your title makes me really smile and I understand that you like the sweaters from Stradivarius! The sweater you show here is super cute!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a pretty sweatshirt! The print is simply fantastic :)
    Lots of love ♥ January Girl

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like your sweatshirt. I love Disney princesses.

    Greetings from Poland

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That is such a cute sweatshirt! Princess Jasmine is my fav!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wow! What a cool sweatshirt!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The sweater is so cool and I adore the slogan.
    You look really amazing my dear and this look is simply perfect for the colder days ;)

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love the Disney Princess top!! I totally agree with this! It is great that this top is about women's empowerment. Thanks for sharing this resource!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  10. What a fun top! I love Disney so this is my kind of outfit! :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I just got back from Disney World this morning, loving the sweatshirt!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.