Let’s get fit!: Sport outfits and my sport equipment

     Happy day Lovely People,
   As I promised, I am going to do some posts related to my workout routine what’s means my sport outfits, how I get motivated, what is my current routine and what I learnt through the years about my body.
   The first post of this Fit Series is going to be about fashion, not how many dresses I have, but sport fashion. I will show you some of my favorite workout outfits I want to add to my wardrobe and also, my sport equipment.
   I was looking for a fashionable and comfy activewear. Now, I use a pair of black leggings and a basic top but I love fashion so I think that to add a beautiful and trendy outfit would make me be more motivated. I know, it seems something stupid (and it is) but for someone as lazy as me, every stupid act is important to keep motivation hehe I looked at Gamiss website and I found these looks:
-         High waist skinnymesh spliced outfit in white 
-         Mesh spliced see-throughskinny outfit in black
-         Sports padded braand sheer mesh panel yoga leggings in black and white


   I chose them because they have beautiful and original prints with transparencies and with a very competitive price.
   About my sport equipment, I bought them on Decathlon and I tried to have items for a completely workout without spending so much money.
  • Kettlebell 4 kg and 6 kg: One of my favorites items to do squats. 
  • Pvc Dumbbells twin pack 3 kg and 5 kg.
  • Domyos triningsuspension strap: Suspension straps was a completely change in my routine.
  • Cross trainer: the cheap version of Elliptical bicycle it is perfect for you if you just use it 2/3 times per week to add a bit of cardio to your routine.   
   What are your favorite sport items? Do you keep trendy when you train?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


   Feliz día Lovely People,
   Como prometí, voy a hacer algunos posts relacionados con mi rutina deportiva, es decir, outfits deportivos, como consigo mantener la motivación, cual es mi rutina actual y todo lo que he aprendido sobre mi cuerpo.
   El primer post de esta serie va a ser sobre moda, pero no cuántos vestidos tengo jeje, sino moda deportiva. Os enseñaré algunos de mis look favoritos que quiero añadir a mi armario y también, mi equipamiento deportivo.
   Estaba buscando conjuntos cómodos y bonitos, ahora uso un par de leggings negros y una camiseta básica pero ya que me encanta la moda pensé que sería buena idea tener un par de conjuntos “bonitos” para auto-motivarme. La verdad es que suena patético, y lo es, pero para alguien tan floja como yo cualquier cosa que me ayude a motivarme es buena idea. Le eché un vistazo a la web de Gamiss y encontré estos looks: 
   Los he elegido porque tienen bonitos y originales estampados combinados con transparencias y con precios bastante asequibles. 
   En cuanto a mi equipo deportivo, suelo comprarlo en Decathlon y he intentado adquirir aquellos elementos básicos para una rutina completa sin gastar mucho dinero. 
  • Pesas rusas de 4kg. y 6 kg.: Una de mis favoritos para hacer sentadillas 
  • Pack de mancuernas de 3 kg. y 5 kg 
  • Correas de suspensión: el trabajo en suspension cambió por completo mi rutina.   
  • Bicicleta elíptica: adquirí una de las más económicas porque mi finalidad es utilizarla 2/3 veces por semanas (y siempre acaba siendo 1/2 jeje) 
   ¿Qué utilizas para hacer deporte? ¿Cuál es tu ropa deportiva? 
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕

2 comentarios:

  1. As someone who isn't the most motivated when it comes to working out, I love the idea of wearing more fashionable items to do so! All the workout outfits you picked are gorgeous, and I love the mesh details.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!! heheh I need this kind of motivation and it is working on me

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.