Mom jeans with pearls + Small cat eye sunglasses

    Happy Day Lovely People,
   The fashion post of this week has some of my favorite items right now. I am a denim addicted, as you probably know if you follow me on Instagram hehe I was looking forward to buy a pair of mom jeans but I didn’t find the right one till now. I felt in love with these pair of mom jeans from Stradivarius, especially for their awesome pearls details on top and frayed hems. I bought them on sales and I was looking for them to show you but… they aren’t on stock. I found some similar jeans you can see at the end of this post.
   For these frayed hems, fishnet socks are perfect (with a pair of black stilettos). My socks are from Asos and you can find fishnet socks in a lot of colors. Another perfect way to wear them is with sneakers.
   I combined my mom jeans with a gorgeous blue shirt from Mango. It is from last year and I love it because it has awesome pop flowers.
   A perfect accessory to finish this look is a pair of small cat eye sunglasses. I saw a looooot of Bloggers and Instagramers wearing them and I decided to buy these beautiful ones from Asos. I wasn’t sure if I would look nice with them but when I tried them I LOVE this 90’s look.
   Do you have some of my fav and must have items? What are you favorite pieces right now?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People, 
   El post sobre moda de esta semana tiene algunas de mis piezas favoritas ahora mismo. Soy una adicta al denim, seguro que si me sigues en Instagram ya te habrás dado cuenta jajaja Aunque tenga demasiados vaqueros, estaba buscando un par de mom jeans pero no encontraba ninguno que me convenciera hasta ahora. Me enamore de estos vaqueros de Stradivarius, sobre todo por sus detalles de perlas y su bajo deshilachado. Los compre en rebajas y he estado buscándolos para enseñároslo pero no están disponibles. Aun así he hecho una selección de vaqueros similares y puedes encontrarlos al final del post.    
   Para estos bajos deshilachados, nada mejor que unos calcetines de rejilla (con un buen par de stilettos negros). Mis calcetines son de Asos y puedes encontrarlos en diferentes colores. Otra forma genial de llevarlos es con unas zapatillas.
   Llevo mis mom jeans con esta preciosa camisa azul de Mango. Es de la temporada pasada y la amo por sus flores de colores llamativos.
   Un accesorio perfecto para cerrar el look son unas gafas de sol pequeñas. He visto a cientos de Bloggers e Instagramers llevándolas y decidí comprar estas con forma “cat eye” de Asos. No estaba muy convencida de si me iban a favorecer pero desde que me las probé me ENCANTAN. Tienen un rollo noventero chulísimo.
   ¿Tienes algunas de mis prendas favoritas? ¿Cuáles son las tuyas?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
   E.💕




8 comentarios:

  1. Want those sunglasses, they look so good on you!!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the mom jeans with a twist to make them look more modern and flattering to the figure than traditional mom jeans! I think the sunglasses are so cute too!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is my first pair of mom jeans and I LOVE it!
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely post. Thank you so much for sharing it. I love the images too. Have a great day xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/zaful-in-greenmount.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The pearl details on your jeans are such a great touch! And those glasses are so cool! I've been loving more color and floral prints lately when it comes to fashion. I always love your style babe! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.