NYX Face Awards Austria 2019. Spring Goddess


   Happy day Lovely People,
   WOW… I did it! I made a Makeup Tutorial to participate in the NYX Face Awards Austria 2019!!!! OMG, I always wanted to join to this competition but actually, I am a bit embarrassed of myself? I am not a professional make up artist, I saw a lot of tutorials from another years and I am not as good as all these participants… a lot of doubts, I know. But, this year I decided to join. Why? I can’t find a convinced explanation for that but I did.
   I hope you enjoy it (and give me some love on Youtube hehe)
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

     Feliz día Lovely People,
   Sí… lo he hecho… se me ha ido la cabeza y he realizado un tutorial para participar en los NYX Face Awards Austria 2019!!! OMG, siempre he querido participar en estos premios, en serio, pero tengo que admitir que me daba bastante vergüenza de mi misma jeje No soy una maquilladora profesional y he visto durante años tutoriales de esta competición que son veintemil millones de veces mejores que el que pueda hacer yo… en fin, siempre me han rodeado un sin fin de dudas. Pero este año he decidido hacerlo. ¿Por qué? Pues no tengo ni idea pero ahí está y espero que os guste (y que me deis algo de amor en Youtube)
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕

14 comentarios:

  1. beautiful look ! Good luck!

    https://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congrats! You look pretty and did a fantastic job!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your makeup looks so beautiful and I love the video! That's wonderful that you decided to finally participate in it. Wishing you the best of luck E!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So awesome. Love the look and good luck!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, this is a fantastic tutorial! Thanks for sharing!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You did a great job in this video tutorial and I love how you've placed the blush pink flowers to the side of your face - so cute!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Looking really pretty! Love your hair!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It is so cool that you did a makeup tutorial! I think you did a great job! Love how the look turned out :)!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  9. LOVED your vlog! Really nice tutorial!
    xo
    Anastasia
    https://www.natbees.com/microblading-in-aberdeen/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I wish you all the best and luck my dear.
    Your make up is so perfect and amazing.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.